International bribery & Cheney, It’s a trillion dollars a year

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tmarket, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Eight

Eight

Yeah, that Thunderdog is something else. Sort of a James Carville of the ET forums. I saw James Carville in action just once early in my political life and I decided, on the spot nearly, that if that was the level of debate the Democrats liked then there was no way I was ever going to vote with them on anything...

In the Bible, dogs sometimes refers to homos, I wonder if TDawg knows that? I laughed the first time I saw his screen name...

#21     Apr 26, 2009
  2. Eight

Eight

What is that, sort of a limp wristed diatribe? You don't want to look like a stupid ranting moron like Thunderdog but you want to complement him so you have to scale it back and pretend you are on higher moral and intellectual ground...

#22     Apr 26, 2009
  3. You seem to have a theme going. Can't imagine what's on your mind.

#23     Apr 26, 2009
  4. dsq

dsq

Goes to show you,money doesnt equate intelligence, huh?
    You must find great comfort in knowing that your friend who is worth 200million more than you is just as stupid as you.

Do you ever wonder what your 'friend' really thinks of you since that little incident?I mean here he is worth 200 million and he almost lost his life due to the dumb advice of a schmuck like you.If he has any brains,he probably doesnt think much of you.Im sure his family doesnt exactly have a high opinion of you either.

#24     Apr 27, 2009
  5. Did your Mama lock you up in the basement again?

#25     Apr 27, 2009
  6. dsq

dsq

when was the last time you heard from your 200 million$ "friend"?

#26     Apr 27, 2009