Intermarket Analysis 2010 and beyond.

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Murray Ruggiero, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I presented a paper at Cifer on intermarket analysis and finding reliable intermarket relationships the end of March.
    It's being published in the IEEE transactions. I am going to check and see if I can share the paper with ET people. I need to ask them since I signed a copyright release.

#41     May 10, 2012
  2. :cool: Thank you Murray I would enjoy reading any of your work

#42     May 10, 2012
  3. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I read my agreement and I will need to post on my site and put the link here. I will try to set that page up soon.

#43     May 14, 2012
  4. Thank you:)

#44     May 14, 2012
  5. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I plan on posting some new posts latter this week. I plan on reviewing some classic work I published back in the 90's to see how these relationships are holding up today.

#45     May 21, 2012
  6. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Here is the first one a oldie but goodie. SP500 and Thirty year bond using intermarket divergence. Results are very inconsistant over recent years. Very good or somewhat bad. Results were more consistant 10 years ago.

#46     May 24, 2012
  7. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I am surprise more people have not downloaded the SP500 sheet. It's surprising that it has made money both after the decoupling in 1998 and the decoupling in 2008.

#47     May 29, 2012
  8. Murray could you please post the work you did for this post??:)

#48     May 30, 2012
  9. Thanks for the examples, please continue posting them :)

#49     May 31, 2012
  10. Any updates on the intermarket analysis work? I stumbled across this thread and there were some excellent ideas in here – just was wondering if you had come up with any new thoughts in this area.

#50     May 8, 2013