Intermarket Analysis 2010 and beyond.

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Murray Ruggiero, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Thank you for your comments. Your correct , many intermarket relationships I disclosed back in the 1990's are still working today.

#31     Jun 16, 2011
  2. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

We still have no power due to the Hurricane. We expect it up later this week, but we are still checking e-mail for tech support. In addition we are having a hurricane sale, I will include a free membership pack with any new order of $495.00 or more between now and Friday. This is a $199.00 value.

#32     Aug 29, 2011
  3. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

We still do not have any power and we still are offering the same sale, let's make it though Saturday now. We will be shipping orders out this weekend or right after the holiday. We will also allow you to download the product while you are waiting on request. This way you can have it over the weekend.

#33     Aug 31, 2011
  4. Samsara

Samsara

Murray, thanks for resurrecting this thread. This is my particular flavor and I find others' ideas along these lines very useful.

Didn't know you wrote a book -- seems like another good thing for me to check out next.

Cheers.

#34     Aug 31, 2011
  5. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I have a lot of new intermarket stuff I will begin to post after I get power again.

#35     Aug 31, 2011
  6. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Currency prediction and intermarket analysis.

Let's start our analysis by looking at both the Canadian and Australian dollar. My analysis found that both of these currencies are positively correlated to copper stocks. In my next post I will explore this further and show how you can even create a mechanical system using this concept.

#36     Sep 7, 2011
  7. Gyles

Gyles

Murray, did you forget about posting your intermarket analysis for the Canadian and Australian dollar?

#37     Sep 23, 2011
  8. Gyles

Gyles

Still waiting, please update. Thanks. :)

#38     Nov 9, 2011
  9. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I will post next week,promise.

#39     Nov 18, 2011
  10. Gyles

Gyles

Please update, thanks :)

#40     Dec 15, 2011