Interesting thoughts about God and society

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Sep 9, 2003.

1. I never claimed to be able to prove that he exists, I only said that I *believe* he exists. If you want definate proof, lay down in a nice warm tub of water and slash your wrist and wait a few minutes.

#51     Sep 11, 2003
  2. Dude, maybe that's why suicide is so unpopular.... people don't know how to do it right. All that pain & blood can be easily spared by changing tactics. All you have to do is inhale pure Nitrous Oxide with zero Oxygen, and suicide can be made fun & easy, without all the messy cleanup. :)

#52     Sep 11, 2003
  3. That sounds even better -- I'm sure the coroner will appreciate the foresight!

#53     Sep 11, 2003
  4. trdrmac

trdrmac

I found out the hard way that Rediwhip is not considered pure.

A question of suicide:

If someone in ill health chooses to terminate their life is this a sin?

If a soldier dives on a grenade to save a fellow soldier is this considered a sin?

#54     Sep 11, 2003
  5. welo

welo

I almost hate to dredge this up again, but it turns out my Dad insisted on emailing it to me in 30pt bold so I was forced to track it down.

For those interested, here is the actual Clayson/Graham interview. Comparing the two versions we can easily declare a 90% misquote rate. Just like most things in religion, it is apparent some unnamed person twisted the content out of context to make it say what they want.

#56     Oct 9, 2003