Interesting signs of a real bottom in the bear market

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jbtrader23, Jul 13, 2002.

1. lundy, Now you are obviously just trying to stir people up. Give it a rest.

#41     Jul 16, 2002
  2. lundy

lundy

the day of 10 point moves in the q's will return.

#42     Jul 16, 2002
  3. lundy

lundy

did I disturb the complacency?

these boards are dominated by close minded people. almost EVERYONE here thinks the bear market will last for 5-10 or maybe even 30 more years.

as soon as someone comes along saying something different, everyone stamps their feet in disgust.

I will not say another word.

#43     Jul 16, 2002
  4. No we don't Lundy, it's only got 64 days left till the bottom. Everyone know that.

Runningbear

#44     Jul 17, 2002
  5. these boards are dominated by close minded people. almost EVERYONE here thinks the bear market will last for 5-10 or maybe even 30 more years.

as soon as someone comes along saying something different, everyone stamps their feet in disgust.

I will not say another word

I wouldn't say close minded. I just think it is the end of civilization. We will all live in the wood's and hunt in the winter, farm in the summer. I am now taking survival classes and selling all my possessions to stock up on can food. My trading books are being replaced by survival manuals. That is how long the bear market will be around.

#45     Jul 17, 2002
  6. ttrader

ttrader

(BTW,

did You ever notice this small word "Quote" in the lower right of each contribution to the message board ?):)

#46     Jul 17, 2002
  7. TGregg

TGregg

Who trades a short term correction that only lasts 30 years? I'm thinking this will sink well below minus a zillion over the next trillion years. :p

Seriously though, it appears to me that we are heading down for the next year, maybe even the next two years. Geez, maybe even a Whack-Your-Head-With-A-2x4 Bear Market that lasts another 3 years. But, when Lundy throws in the towel and gives up calling bottoms - I'm looking for a long position.

#47     Jul 17, 2002
  8. exce26

exce26

We had bull market over 10years before 2000.
    Now, It is bear market since 2000. It has been only 2years. Another 8years of bear market to go. Look at Japan. Their still on long bear market. Their market chart pattern is very smililar to current US. I dont' care what others say. The chart tells me it is beat market & long way to go........

#48     Jul 17, 2002
  9. Yeah good point...Japan is in Permarecession...and I am sure there are many Lundyokis over there that called bottoms the WHOLE way down!! :cool:

#49     Jul 17, 2002
  10. ...when Prechter is on the cover of one or more of:

Business Week, Barrons, WSJ, People.

#50     Jul 17, 2002