Interesting Obama FACT

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NeoRio1, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Please. the last thing I want is another completely pointless ayers discussion. Its a dead horse now, which is why the smarter conservatives around here arent mentioning it anymore. You based this thread on what you called "fact". You turned out to be, to no ones surprise, completely wrong. Thats just a fact. When you were proven wrong, and shown the source of the facts that did so, you said we were denying it. Yes, we were denying it because, like in the car example, it wasn't true! Yet you are here still, posting lol. Nice.

#11     Oct 22, 2008
  2. Oktiri if you promise not to use multiple ET user names and to quit being the ultimate ET nerd than i will vote for Obama.

Jonbig, go start a thread about communism LOL.

#12     Oct 22, 2008
  3. mxjones

mxjones

#13     Oct 22, 2008
  4. Ayers was a founder in 1969 of the violent antiwar group the Weathermen, which took responsibility for at least 12 bombings between 1970 and 1974. A pipe bomb attributed to the group killed a police officer and severely injured another in 1970, and three of the group's own members were killed in a 1970 explosion in a Greenwich Village townhouse in which they were making bombs. Ayers was investigated in connection with the group's activities, but the charges were dropped in 1974 due to prosecutorial misconduct. He emerged from hiding, earned a doctorate in education from Columbia University, and is now a professor of education at the University of Illinois at Chicago. Like Obama, he lives on the South Side of Chicago.

Obama and Ayers are both active in politics and civic life in the city. They both volunteered at two different charities, the Woods Foundation and the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, and Ayers hosted a small gathering for Obama and then-state Sen. Alice Palmer in 1995 as Obama planned to run for the seat Palmer was vacating.

Were Obama to apply to the FBI, he would have to fill out Standard Form 86, a background-investigation form used by the entire U.S. intelligence community. The more detailed iterations of the Internet rumor allege Obama would have to disclose his past connections to Ayers on the form, particularly in a section titled "Association Record." It asks seven questions along the lines of these two:

"Have you EVER been an officer or a member of, or made a contribution to, an organization dedicated to the use of violence or force to overthrow the U.S. Government...?"

Call it what you want. The bottom line is the fact that Obama would not be accepted into the FBI. My neighbor works for the FBI and the FBI interviewed me to see whether i knew he ever used drugs or not. The drugs alone would disqualify Obama but the Ayers thing would be a major issue.

Imagine if you were the man in charge of deciding whether people could qualify or not. You know you wouldn't hire a man involved with people who were terrorists.

#14     Oct 22, 2008
  5. I've been accused of being lylo and buyLowSellHigh. I'm neither, I use use my handle. any suggestions as to whom else I might be. John McCain ?

#15     Oct 22, 2008
  6. Ask Obama about his PLO friend, Rashid Khalidi.

#16     Oct 22, 2008
  7. Dude just admit your Bilowsellhi. The reason everyone knows you are is because your annoyance and outright consistent trolling outbeats any other dumbass on this forum except for myself of course but really.

#17     Oct 22, 2008
  8. I swear to God I'm not.
    In fact, I came to know "him." when his thread about "doom about to descend" was bumped after Lehman's failure.

I totally subscribe to the mantra expressed by his handle.

#18     Oct 22, 2008
  9. Did you say you like touching his love handles?

#19     Oct 22, 2008
  10. Much like Todd Palin due to his association with an Alaskan group.

See how easy this is?

#20     Oct 22, 2008