interesting IQ test...different

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Error 404, Oct 22, 2003.

1. What object contains both new and old and has 66 of them? This should be a testament to your recall abilities.

#31     Oct 23, 2003
  2. OK Max, the joke is on me...I just had the wrong number typed and didn't look to see what I did.

Here is the post in which I said I couldn't get #5....you will see that I was actually referring to question number 6.

Five I had. As I also had 9 and 22 which add up to the answer to #5.....

So you can see I was stumped on 6, not 5 despite the typo. It is #6 that has P, C, and WJ...not #5.

I know you don't believe in typos, but they happen. Here's proof good enough even for your skeptical mind. :) :)

Peace,
    :)RS

#32     Oct 23, 2003
  3. As long as it wasn't a compilation of embellishments. You could probably use a 19-22" LCD monitor and new glasses.

#33     Oct 23, 2003
  4. Note that you have to enter the text exactly as the answer was coded - including any misspellings and without any extra spaces

On #29, "64 squares on a chess board" works - so make sure you didn't misspell anything or include any extra spaces

#34     Oct 23, 2003
  5. I got all the answers so if anyone is stumped on any particular one, just let me know.

#35     Oct 23, 2003
  6. If you are stumped, just type in

AJx

where x = (the row you need the answer for) + 7

For instance:

The answer to:

Question 5: 66 B of the B is found at AJ12

Hope this helps ... I may not be a genius, but I do know how to cheat.

#36     Oct 23, 2003
  7. Toonces

Toonces

I typed in "AJ40" on #33, and it said FALSE. Didn't work for any of the other ones either.

#37     Oct 24, 2003