Interesting correlations on this forum

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jcl, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Is that supposed to be funny? A couple of days ago you wanted to know what was being said because you had me on ignore. Make up you fucking mind will ya?

#31     Aug 3, 2012
  2. wildchild

wildchild

How Obama's commie buddy Van Jones?

#32     Aug 3, 2012
  3. You and Lucrum have terrets syndrome, you spout off irrelevant and off topic nonsense.

What was your previous screen name ?

#33     Aug 3, 2012
  4. He's obviously a very disturbed, ignorant, immature and hateful individual.

That's why I have him on ignore and I also wish you hadn't quoted him in full.

#34     Aug 3, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Calling Brass and RCG. bigarrow needs to be schooled on his spelling error.
    Three keys separate the "e" and the "u" so I think it's safe to say it wasn't a typo. Here is your chance boys to look like heroes AND pretend to be fair and balanced.

#35     Aug 3, 2012
  6. wildchild

wildchild

You do know who Van Jones is, don't you?

#36     Aug 3, 2012
  7. Tourette, thanks for the correction Lucrum.
    I can call it a day now that I've learned something new. Unless learning something you'd forgotten doesn't count.

#37     Aug 3, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

The difference between you and bigarrow is that he acknowledges his mistake whereas you bask in yours as a point of pride and wear it as a badge of honor.

#38     Aug 3, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Bullshit thunderpussy/gayfly, I acknowledged my math error yesterday and the spelling errors as well an explanation of why it's not uncommon for me.

#39     Aug 3, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Forgotten eh? I'll think that just might be my next excuse. Ya think gabby and nurse RCG will approve when I do?

#40     Aug 3, 2012