Interesting correlations on this forum

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jcl, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

#21     Aug 3, 2012

2. ding ding ding.....we have a winner

Although I would amend it. It's not like they suspend critical thinking so much it's more that they just couldn't do it in the first place.

#22     Aug 3, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well in that case "many" conspiracy nuts are on the right AND "many" are on the left as well. Happy?
    Well let me enlighten you.

RCG claims to be a big time male nurse in Peoria, IL - who has been relegated to third shift. He claims to be a successful FX trader, despite recently admitting he was about to join the national Guard for extra income lives in a small apartment and can't even afford a trip to Chicago to meet with mav.
    He claims he took flying lessons and it was easier than driving a car, only later he denied ever saying that and still later yet admitted he had never had flying lessons. He claimed he was considering joining the Tea Party, then later admitted he had fallen off the cliff to the left. He claimed he was still dating Cassie (RCG's Girl) two years AFTER they were no longer dating. You'd think if he was going to lie about having a GF he'd at least be smart enough not to claim he was seeing another member of ET. He staunchly believes in the new world order 911 conspiracies as well as claiming "the man" is giving free drugs and weapons to black ghettos to keep the black man down. There are more but too numerous to mention. He likes to accuse me of being a "north Georgia loser", despite the fact he grew up just south of me and his parents still live there.

And this is a guy on YOUR "team" that you keep taking up for and defending.

Oh did I mention he's a flaming liberal, like you?

#23     Aug 3, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

What are you "critically" thinking when you have anal sex with your gay brother?

#24     Aug 3, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

Wow! I guess we'll see RCG crawl back into his hole for a couple weeks and hope this blows over. :D

#25     Aug 3, 2012
  6. Two posts, two references to anal sex.....that is called a tell.

#26     Aug 3, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

And dozens of lies in print typed by you, that is called compulsive lying.

#27     Aug 3, 2012

8. Not my fault your redneck ass cannot read nor contextualize. And, what is a flaming liberal?:D

And since Atlanta is south of you, my description is correct....north georgia loser.

#28     Aug 3, 2012
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Gonna have to put you on ignore if you're going to quote him (in detail). Nothing against you.

#29     Aug 3, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Atlanta IS in north GA moron.

#30     Aug 3, 2012