Interesting correlations on this forum

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jcl, Aug 3, 2012.

1. From what I've read many of the 911 conspiracy theorist are tea bag types. Wasn't fulcrum big on the 911 cover up, and he sure isn't a lefty.

Eight years ? What is your previous screen name ?

#11     Aug 3, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

RCG is a 911 conspiracy nut. In fact he subscribes to numerous conspiracies most if not all you consider ridiculous, as I do. BUT since "you guys stick together no matter what" you'll turn a blind eye and pretend you haven't noticed.

Hypocrisy much?

#12     Aug 3, 2012
  3. I have no idea where you come from. Have I ever supported RCG in a conspiracy theory ?
    Aren't many of the 911 conspiracy theory people on the right ?
    No hypocrisy here.
    Do you vote on threads ?

#13     Aug 3, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Extreme Partisanship Rule 1: When you pick a team you have to accept its entire playbook.

#14     Aug 3, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I did not say you supported his conspiracy theories. I said, which is absolutely true, that you support him. You know, "you guys stick together no matter what".
    "Many" being the majority? I'm not so sure. Your conspiracy theory nut job RCG certainly is NOT on the right. Which was my point.
    I didn't expect you to admit or agree with it.
    Sometimes I do. So what?

#15     Aug 3, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

So then I'm not extremely partisan, since I don't accept the whole "playbook" from my "team". YOU on the other hand...

#16     Aug 3, 2012

7. First your logic or lack of is way off. Many does not mean the majority, you'll have to look it up yourself if you doubt that.
    Unlike you I'm not that familiar with RCG. You two have some weird sexual thing with the back and forth. I'm not judging, what ever you two are into is y'alls business.

#17     Aug 3, 2012
  8. I am not a 911 conspiracy nut. I do not believe 911 was an inside job. I believe we had the evidence to stop 911, like we had the evidence to stop Pearl Harbor, and we allowed it to happen.

It's not like 911 does not have any precedents.

But I know you don't read well, so..........

#18     Aug 3, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

I heard that one of the teams had purity assessments, and even had to sign pledges.

#19     Aug 3, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

Conservatives act on individual beliefs which happen to agree on many topics but not all.

Liberals, on the other hand, have a 'pack' mentality and use 'group think' to form their opinions. Also, known as 'herd mentality'. It reminds me of some of the '70s (and even recent) futuristic movies showing society as monolithic where no one dare think outside the boundaries set by the state. It's ironic that these movies come out of liberal Hollywood who would like society to move in this direction.

#20     Aug 3, 2012