Interesting correlations on this forum

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jcl, Aug 3, 2012.

1. how... totally expected.

So is that you didn't read my posts in this thread OR are you openly admitting that you have no respect for the foundation of the country you live in? If you condone breaking Constitutional laws at will, then you should quit your crying about civil liberties violations and inequality when those rights (you 'defend') stem from the very same document, you fucking hypocrite.

#91     Aug 6, 2012
  2. Eh, those are still good things and the constitution is over-rated. It can be changed. It's been before.

#92     Aug 6, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well...that settles it for me. The idiot who has sex with his brother has spoken.

#93     Aug 7, 2012
  4. you are a hypocrite AND you are dead wrong.

1) No. The Constitution can't be changed, it can be amended but the amendments can't contradict the original document.

2) No. It hasn't ever been changed before, you might mean ignored or defied when it gets in the way of illegitimate, mostly leftist agenda.. like obamacare or SS.

3.) You just don't get it, pay close attention here. The rights of equality under law that you often misguidedly attempt to defend, are only rights because of the fucking Constitution. If you condone breaking the laws or violating the rights which you don't agree with, what is to stop others from breaking those you DO agree with? You see, it is blatantly obvious that once the checks/balances and established rights are effectively gone, the fed govt and whoever is running it at the time will have nothing to restrain them, also known as tyranny, oppression, totalitarian govt.

4) I believe I've told you before, but it needs to be repeated, YOU and people like you (ows, hollywood, most dems) are the only real threat to the United States. You have no respect or regard for the original, foundational law of the country, either because you feel that you are more capable than the men who established it (which is just a feeling). Or because you feel that you are perpetually entitled to the legally acquired wealth and property of others just because you were born. In either case, you are the problem, so why not move to another nation which shares your views... here you are just rot from within.

#94     Aug 7, 2012