Interesting. CNN:Cain might be pulling away from Romney

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Wishful thinking is racists voting for a minority,blacks voting for an uncle tom etc

#21     Nov 2, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I've been accused of racism and being a red neck more times than I can remember. And if Cain should get the nomination; I'll vote for him without giving it a thought.

#22     Nov 2, 2011
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Funny how AK47/Range Rover, the self appointed guru on race relations, has repeatedly alluded to the fact that Cain is an uncle tom, and he doesnt even realize that he is in fact the one who is being a racist.

#23     Nov 2, 2011
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

The liberal media has decided that Cain should be the republican candidate. They know Obama can beat him. They will simultaneously attack him and elevate him to frontrunner.

The libtard talking points are that any conservative black is someone to be reviled and they obviously attained their position by being an "Uncle Tom". Its the Clarence Thomas treatment.

To me it looks like the republican candidate will unfortunately be Mitt Romney. I'm disappointed with that but will dutifully vote for him or whoever wins the republican nomination. I would prefer a conservative but I suppose that Romney might have some appeal for a few crossover democrats.

#24     Nov 2, 2011
  5. After taking your Obama derangement syndrome medications you'll probably change your mind

#25     Nov 2, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

No IQ 47, I will not.

#26     Nov 2, 2011