Interesting article.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by praetorian2, Sep 28, 2003.

1. here's the possible hidden factor I talked about see
    "The hidden factor behind the moon effect "
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22943

#31     Oct 4, 2003
  2. TRADE SIGNALS BASED ON THE MOON HAVE AS MUCH TO DO WITH THE MARKETS AS TRADE SIGNALS BASED ON WHEN I FLUSH MY TOILET.

you could probably trade with anything.

#32     Oct 4, 2003
  3. Do you read english ? I'm not talking about the moon cycle per se since I deny it by saying that it can only be a fake factor as it is based on mysticism I'm talking about a third factor the ion rate (that the moon INDIRECTLY induced but the moon is not the PRIMARY CAUSE), which is a PHYSIOLOGICAL FACTOR affecting HUMAN BEHAVIOR, at least according to this laboratory research who makes prediction about the NATURAL ion rate everyday and above all correlations between that ion rate and the stock market and he has observed in some days huge anomalies from the natural rates so that he accused the project HAARP to have been used.

#33     Oct 8, 2003
  4. You don't believe that a project such HAARP can have any connection with stock market in the future ?

Then read this from the Pravda which has been published only 2 weeks ago then you will see that all terrorists and sects and of course governments can only be interested by that. You can see "MONEY" in their title

09/26/2003 20:03
    "Weapons of the Future - Weather, Plasma and Money "
    http://english.pravda.ru/science/19/94/379/10976_weapons.html

and in the text it is said:

"Russia has not been conquered yet, because the Russian economy has not been added to the economy of the winner. <font color=RED>Money will probably be the major weapon of the 21st century.</font> "

If the Russians think about using Money as weapons then you can guess what it means for Stock Market since as far as I know Stock Market has much to do with Money haha !

A few years ago the french government asked a deputy to make an enquiry about Scientology - which has an annual budget of a country like the Benelux according to another government report - this report mentioned that Scientology have been conducted research on technologies concerning the weather modification - of course they are already known to have much interest in human psychology control.

The International Kyoto Agreement normally totally forbid that but Bush and Brezinski have never wanted to respect it it this mean that they have intention to use them and apart from HAARP there are some observers that accused that chemtrails in the sky containing baryum have been used and is still used at the moment and baryum for sure also affects the ion rate.

#34     Oct 8, 2003