Interested in learning how to trade using technical analysis.

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by coinjockey, May 17, 2019.

1. padutrader

padutrader

you are the greatest
    your comments have a lot of wit

#61     May 20, 2019
  2. Whoa, buckeroo. I'm not "belitting the whole market". Just calling you out for you pompous assertions of "I've got 30 years experience... therefore, I know what I'm doing, so listen to my words". You just bit off more than you can chew.... poking a stick at "the big dog".

I had 5-years of of independently audited, real-money trade results through the US Investing Championships and MMVR... results published in Barrons and Investors Business Daily... with 5 "Top 10 results" out of 5-years entered... including winning in 3 categories in one year... and if "things" had been a bit different, I'd have finished 1st place 3 times, 2nd place another, and 3rd place another. Those were real money (not paper trades) nationwide, independently audited results. Had to put up $1,000,000 to enter MMVR.

I also had 18 years of 41% average compounded returns in my mutual fund timing program (known as "Gnome LoRisk". At the height of my fame, I'd had a run of 75% annual compounded return for 5 years with zero losing quarters... and with a largest drawdown of -1.4%). Run THAT through by your Funk and Wagnalls! And we didn't even have leveraged or inverse funds in those days.

I don't claim to "know everything", but I don't "blow smoke", either. So if I state something, it would be worth it to your bottom line to pay heed... or not... no skin off of my nose if you don't.

So... whaddaya think NOW, buckeroo?

Last edited: May 20, 2019
    #62     May 20, 2019
  3. padutrader

padutrader

I think bullshit….
    so you are going to put your live trades in the journal for the whole world to laugh at?
    then why do you not post all those results take a screen shot and post them here. until then you are a liar,
    I too can claim lot of things.
    and even if they are true so what who give a damn...you need manners here and you cannot call the whole market idiots

that is what I think

#63     May 20, 2019
  4. My contest results are a matter of public record, if you care to check....You know, IBD and Barrons?

I don't want anything from anybody, including praise.

You sir, apparently need a head check. Call me all the names you want. You've apparently got nothing. I've got plenty.

#64     May 20, 2019
  5. I am not a liar. You are a fool for presuming so... if you care to, you can look it up in the archives of IBD and Barrons. I'm stating fact. A matter of public record.

I never called the "whole markets idiots".... just YOU for talking "big hat, no cattle".

Please, don't take offense. Rather take it as a message to get your head out of your ass and the "30-years experience" chip on your shoulder... to refocus and get better. No skin off of my nose whether you do or not.

#65     May 20, 2019
  6. padutrader

padutrader

are you saying the whole market is an idi0t?
    do you think I am a beggar that I need to make money ?
    i have lost more money than you have ever earned and it does not make a difference.
    i am polite and treat everyone here like a good person.

#66     May 20, 2019
  7. Not the issues, and you probably don't have more that I.... which is also not the issue.

You apparently bristle when advised that your "view on something" is wrong. Personally, I CRAVE being told I'm wrong... should that info turn out to be correct... so that I might learn something valuable.

#67     May 20, 2019
  8. padutrader

padutrader

I never said I have 30 years experience and I make money.
    I said because of 30 year I know anyone can make money if they follow some simple rules and do not trade like me.

I have never said I am profitable after 30 years experience I have told the truth

what are you guys talking about my 30 years for?
    I have the guts to be honest post trading live
    what have you done?

#68     May 20, 2019
  9. LOL! There's a tension breaker if I ever heard one!!

#69     May 20, 2019
  10. speedo

speedo

Scat, you are spending a lot of time with this guy...hope some of it is sinking in.

#70     May 20, 2019