Interested in a day trading method ?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by traderich, Nov 10, 2005.

1. send me a PM with your phone number if you want to see if my picks are good or bad tomorrow.

Talk is cheap.

Why don't you judge first hand tomorrow if I am full of crap or not??

I will call you at 11:30 am with the stocks I had bought at 10:15 am.

Sounds fair to me.

#31     Nov 13, 2005
  2. You are right that there are lot of visitors to ET (like me) that have little interest in discussing direct strategies, but would talk about objective observations about the market. I am a professional trader (members of several exchanges, including equities through NMS), so 1000 shares would work not 100 is perfectly understandable to me (there are plenty of systems that would work if it accounts for a good percentage of the overall volume), I personally run several variations of pseudo-market-making systems. For me, I came to ET hoping for a lot of ex-institutional people who are now on their own, but I found a wide spectrum of backgrounds. So now I believe to academic conferences / workshops to be a better environment for strategy related discussions. It is weird, most of the people on Wilmott are focused on high complexity modeling of exotic products, not modeling of market micro-structure behavior (the stuff that I am really interested in).

However, the KISS system is still true if you plan on doing quantitative analysis. Almost all of the large statistical systems that I know (including a couple that trades 20-30 million shares daily) employ surprisingly simple statistical models, very few that would require large-scale real-time statistical simulations or such.

#32     Nov 13, 2005
  3. attached are the best daytrading system
    try run it on metatrader from any broker.

• fw.zip
      File size:
      4.1 KB
      Views:
    #33     Nov 15, 2005
  4. Hi rufus,

Can you give an example of a statitiscal model?

#34     Nov 15, 2005