Interest rate(guaranteed return), ROI rate of investment in market for 1Mio ?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Blonde, Mar 17, 2021.

How much are offered for 1-Million-Euro investment securely in terms of annually in the market?

1. 2% Guaranteed annual interest

2. 5% Secure ROI with verified claim

3. 8% Secure ROI with verified claim

4. 9% Secure ROI with verified claim

5. 10% Secure ROI with verified claim

6. 11% Secure ROI with verified claim

7. 12% Secure ROI with verified claim

8. 15% Secure ROI with verified claim

9. 20% Secure ROI with verified claim

10. 20+% and more Secure/insecure ROI with verified claim

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Blonde

Blonde

Hiya,

I'm looking for Banks, professional fund management firms, hedge funds, and any legal investment firms rates that are they offering for 1-Million-Euro as annual or monthly in conditions below:
    1- Guaranteed interest rate like what Banks offering?
    2- Investment return for 1-Million-Euro with a calculated guaranteed risk ratio of portfolio and success percentage rate, but rates shall be calculated externally by auditing firm?
    3- Any other investment with significant ROI and low portfolio risk, but that firm/corporate's claim's shall be proven beyond a statement made by the investment offering party?

How can I get the professional rates for 1-Million-Euro investment/interest as monthly/annually?

I appreciate it if professional contributors reply with references, please?

Tnx and best of luck

2. luisHK

luisHK

I don´t see any reason you could get even 2% guaranteed return on euro atm, several institutions actually make u pay to park eur cash with them.
    Curious on what comes up in this thread though.

Sig, Amatrue, taojaxx and 1 other person like this.
  3. taojaxx

taojaxx

Zero would be a great deal. That's for 6 months. Further out would be negative. Just sit on your cash.

4. drm7

drm7

2% Guaranteed rate in Euros is high. Even high grade corporate bonds yield less than that (a lot less for short-term bonds.)

Blonde likes this.
  5. Good luck. Maybe DeFi stuff but definitely not without it’s own risks.

Blonde likes this.
  6. Please be careful of Ponzi schemes offering (impossibly) high monthly fixed rates (8%?) of return.
    Ponzi schemes are super popular in a number of countries, like Malaysia...including the US.

drm7 and Blonde like this.
  7. Blonde

Blonde

Hiya @luisHK

Thanks. I'd prefer being specific and precisely considering fees breakdown, could you mention a breakdown of the fees are you talking about?

Are the fees you are taking is considered beyond this breakdown, if yes, what is it?
    Management Fee (up to ?%
    Performance Fee ?% {net of fees +income reinvested} charges
    Sales Charge (up to) ?%
    Ongoing charges ?%
    Redemption ?%

Before my solicitor/attorney-in-law analysis the investment hedge-fund/professional-corporate/bank etc in their own professional manner, what common practice is considered a must to be done before selecting a final choice, please advise?

Tnx and best of luck

8. Blonde

Blonde

Hiya @drm7

Thanks. If you have a suggestion. May please mention it with reference?

Tnx and best of luck

9. Blonde

Blonde

Hiya @alphadistribution

Thanks. If you have a full calculation of DeFi with the breakdown of the fee and portfolio risk rate, with mentioning how portfolio risk is generated, you may kindly send it with reference, please?

Tnx and best of luck

10. Blonde

Blonde

Hiya @TradingForALiving

Thanks. Per my knowledge, there are traders that generating about 7% consistent income in margin trading, etc for decades. And they have track records of the 10 years verifiable through the legal process. But these individuals do not trade for anyone else besides themselves, as they are millionaires. I don't know anyone to introduce and I don't have anything regarding sales or marketing in the financial market.

My point is, also the scheme you mentioned is a scam, but there are traders that can individually match the near to that rate safely, and I don't know anyone to introduce and I don't have anything regarding sales or marketing in the financial market. And unless someone is able to do this for herself, you can't reach this rate.

May I ask how shall I recognize if a hedge-fund/professional-company if their investment scheme is Ponzi to avoid it?

I was looking to get the best of the best possible safe rate for investment with verifiable calculated portfolio risk and track records of full capital of hedge-fun/professional-corporate that invested through 10 years in total and get a genuine performance of the investment service provider?

Tnx and best of luck

#10     Mar 22, 2021