Interest rate exotic options

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by zf trader, Dec 1, 2009.

1. I'm looking to trade exotic options on the Bund. Can anyone suggest a good broker?

2. What sorts of exotic options on the bund are you going to trade, pray tell?

3. Since I have so much fun buying straddles on eurex I thought I would find lots of opportunities in taking long vol positions through exotics.

I would like to buy both a one touch call and put at 3am eastern on days after the bund failed to make "rent" or "sigma" for two day in a row

4. You can't do exotic options on the bund. Period. Bund isn't the wonderful world of FX.

5. There's a price for everthing, especially in a trader's mind.

6. Fine... Why don't you make me a mkt in a vanilla Mar10 124 call? Then we can proceed further...

7. An recommendations for an FX exotics broker? I have been looking at betonmarkets.com and the spread between the one touch/no touch price is huge.

8. Nadex.com ??

9. Um, thanks but no thanks. I know what its like to work in illiquid markets I trade power.

10. So you only trade liquid markets but you're asking where to trade exotic options? As far as I know nadex is the only regulated exchange venue in the US for exotics (not counting CBOE's binaries). Everything else is OTC. Just how liquid will that be when markets become volatile?

#10     Dec 3, 2009