Interest Free forex brokerages?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by russell007, Nov 10, 2005.

1. russel,

if i may give a suggestion, there is really a 100% risk free hedging strategy that u talked about.

It's Long GBP/JPY in account that pay interest (since GBP/JPY is the highest paid pair compare to others) and Short it in interest free account. Sure, u need to add more fund to account that Loss so u won't get margin call.

and another hedge strategy that do not need 2 account but have a small risk is Long GBP/JPY and Short CHF/JPY. as long as u have enough fund to hold the negative swing of that 2 pairs, u'll be ok.

If u want more information about this hedging strategy, u can visit this forum http://www.goldenmoneytree.com/forum

They grow money there:)

#51     Jul 23, 2006
  2. parisd

parisd

there are brokers that offer both forexand futures,but the problem with selling the future (instead of spot in an interest free account) is that in the future has already built in its premium the differential if interest up to expiration date, so no money to be made.

#52     Jul 23, 2006
  3. parisd

parisd

Your broker will unfortunately not let you short in a interest free account, it cost him money (he has topay the interest for you)and he is not going going to give you that freelunch for very long, even if you are muslim (the reason why interest free accounts exist).

#53     Jul 23, 2006

4. I noticed in your last sentecne you wrote PICS and some discretionary authority....could you explain what the methodology is....or is it just as simple as carry trading a currency that trends up longterm because it has the higher premium.

#54     Aug 16, 2006
  5. darmaraj

darmaraj

#55     May 18, 2007
  6. Paliz

Paliz

are there any interest free accounts in the states?

#56     Oct 30, 2007
  7. Anyone still using Marketiva or any other interest free forex brokers to hedge their Carry Trades?

In the "adventures of a currency trader" book, somebody made a big return from this approach....

wonder if traders are still using this lazy method.

#57     Nov 25, 2007
  8. Nice "continuation spam" got goin there.

Guess i never saw it , but "swiss bankers" being higher risk than us based forex companies, wow , fantastic! Never have picked THAT one.
    Late apex was correct, and electric hasnt been around for a while.

What a bizarre thread.

#58     Nov 25, 2007
  9. Paliz

Paliz

I found out that MGFOREX has an interest free account, does anyone know who else has it? or do you know their regulation and policy? do you have to be a muslim?

#59     Jan 4, 2008
  10. parisd

parisd

Acronym,

From where do you get that swiss banks are at higher risk than US forex brokers ???!!!,

Swiss banks are the rolls royce of banking, US forex are unregulated so where should we expect to be scam ?

may be a scam pretend to be located in switzerland or in the USA, that's an other story.

#60     Jan 4, 2008