InterDigital, Inc.(NASDAQ:IDCC) - One Step Closer To A Breakout

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by miguel007, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Momentum has been building for this stock !!! A slow steady rise last week and I think the end result will be something spectacular. I'm long and strong !!

Nice article and chart. Source : Monday December 3rd watchlist : http://ac-investor.blogspot.com/2012/11/monday-december-3rd-watchlist.html

"I've been bringing InterDigital, Inc.(NASDAQ:IDCC) to my readers the last few months and the stock is again on the verge of a possible breakout. For the coming week, watchout for a possible breakout over $43.09 which is the previous high. Based on a technical perspective the stock shows very strong bullish sign. First of all, the stock is trading above 20/50-day and 200-day moving average with all major moving averages pointing upwards. Then the daily MACD indicator is back above signal line also indicating a buy. In addition, KD line still show the stock is on the positive swing. The short interest remains high at over 13 percent and shorts will need more than 9 days to cover. So, if it breaks above the 43.09 level then a squeeze definitely will happen. I'll be watching the stock again on Monday for a possible Breakout. "

• sc.png
      File size:
      41.6 KB
      Views: