Intercontinental Exchange IPO

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by kiffl, Nov 13, 2005.

1. kiffl

kiffl

How do you think the Intercontinental Exchange IPO on Tuesday will go? As good as the BOT IPO?

2. what info is out there on the filing ?

all I can tell is it will be listed on NYSE

under the name ICE

:confused:

3. kiffl

kiffl

If you have an etrade account you can go look at the prospectus and submit offers.

4. As far as I know, It is opening on Wednesday, being priced Tuesday night

5. ICE should really rip come wednesday when it starts trading. I plan on getting in and buying a couple hundred shares and holding until the price action tells me to get out. I look to add to the position on dips as long as the uptrend remains intact. Look for this stock to double in the next year. I hope cramer hypes this a couple days after it opens.

I have to return some videotapes.

6. greed or common sense here ?

saw this on reuters wire today

excerpted ...

-Nov 14 - (ICE) filed on Monday to raise its planned initial public offering to 16 million shares at an estimated price of $24 to $26 per share.
    The company had previously set its IPO at 10 million shares at a price of $18 to $20 per share.-

-ICE is selling 2.5 million shares in the offering, and stockholders are selling an additional 13.5 million shares, according to an amended prospectus with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.-

7. They are deciding to sell more shares because the offering is heavily over-subscribed. This meets the demand of those who want the shares and obviously benefits ICE by raising more capital. It will be a great momentum play for the next year or two. Hedge funds will be grabbing as many shares as they can.

8. WOW..............next stop..............52.

9. What a pump & dump run.

#10     Nov 16, 2005