Interactive Brokers - wrong symbol

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by mats, Feb 16, 2007.

1. mats

mats

kiwi trader, i will follow your advice. Will do it after the long weekend. Will post further developments. Thanks

#11     Feb 16, 2007
  2. BSAM

BSAM

Doesn't matter if you've been trading since yesterday or since the Civil War, everybody makes mistakes. That includes me, you, IB.....everybody.

IB does occasionally slip up and will make an error. However, when these type of threads appear, there are always two sides to the story. I sure would like to hear IB's side. They are correct about 99% of the time, seems like.

But, IB isn't always correct. I recently had to open a ticket on an issue. IB was in error. They resolved the problem in a timely and professional manner. Yet, the problem wasn't as urgent as the issue that you have presented here. That's what makes me have some doubts as to what is going on here.

But, I wouldn't get too excited. I'm sure that if your story is correct, IB will provide a very satisfactory solution for you.

Please do provide us with followup on this problem.

#12     Feb 16, 2007
  3. mats

mats

As promised I hereby want to let you know that finally the problem has been solved. IB apologized for the length of time it took.

#13     Feb 20, 2007