Interactive Brokers vs. Vonage

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by michaelscott, May 10, 2007.

1. Now lets look at how Vonage ended the day:

+9.84%

and IBKR?

-2.05%.

Looks like Vonage and Citron are leading the pack versus Peterfly and his dog Interactive Brokers.

#11     May 10, 2007
  2. you are a "bonehead" for sure ... kid

trying to compare the top gun at IB and his company

to the gentleman who has VG trying to avoid
    becoming one of the worst performing IPO's
    of all time

#12     May 10, 2007
  3. michaelscott:

Date Registered: 03-08-07

Total Posts: 667 (10.64 posts per day)

Six hundred and sixty seven posts in two months. And I bet not
    one of them is useful to anyone but the big baby mikey.

What a turd. Go flush yourself down the toilet you stupid retard.

#13     May 10, 2007
  4. lwlee

lwlee

What a hard-on for one company. IPO wasn't a huge splash. No biggie. Time to move on.

One thing about Vonage, I think they compare very similarly to Sirius/XM. Companies with big concepts and big dreams, burning through money faster than anyone can imagine.

IB by comparison is almost like a big cap company that's banking solid profits. A couple years down the line, I can see IB being bought out at a nice premium or they could get larger through acquisitions. Vonage? It's a crap shot whether they will still be around.

#14     May 10, 2007
  5. I think you really need to switch to Ameritrade.. fast!!!!! I am sure the good folks at IB customer service can't wait to get rid of scum like yourself.

#15     May 11, 2007
  6. pcvix

pcvix

#16     May 11, 2007
  7. Taking a little break before I get back at it. Wow! Vonage up another 11% today and look at IBKR, 2%.

#17     May 11, 2007
  8. I always though vonage had potential if you look beyond the losses,stock price, and the patent issues

They havea HUUUGe growing subscriber base

Its not like vonage is just some 2 bit operation. They have an entire infastructure and a thriving business.

Wallstreet has been very hard on them-BUT if they do a 6-1 priceline like reverse split and fix the rest of the kinks Vonage can do well

#18     May 11, 2007
  9. Vonage has Citron, who spit in the Streets eye with Soes. They always pay you back. Peterfyy, Bryne. I'm sure if you look closed at BRLC, there is something there also. There usually is.

I noticed Greenberg humping Magicjack. Magicjack is VOIP at 20 bucks a year. Private company, what's it in for Herb? Anti - VG.

If you are paying attention, there is a thread, no pun intended here, that draws all these situations together. And it's not pretty. We all know IBKR should have fared much, much better. Say what you want about OSTK and VG, but IBKR should not have fallen like this.

#19     May 11, 2007
  10. Only a nut would be comparing these two companies to each other.

Unless the nut was holding both for losses and was mad about it...:p

#20     May 11, 2007