Interactive Brokers, Timber Hill News

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by cscott, Apr 11, 2007.

1. ak15

ak15

It is not a question of tipping his hand.. If I place a 1000 share order through UBSS, i can see my 1000 shares under UBSS at the inside bid.

#11     Apr 12, 2007
  2. So cscott is still working for the competition and slagging IB ... scotty, you're still a wanker.

Anyone who wants his pedigree check out his first 30 posts.

#12     Apr 12, 2007
  3. yeah, there's no much negative to say about ib regardless the problems that arise from time to time. it's a fair broker, very reliable, infact probably the most reliable in terms of quotes and execution speed. overall i really cant complain and nobody should too.

#13     Apr 12, 2007
  4. pcvix

pcvix

Isn't cscott the guy who said he had been trading forex for a long time and complained endlessly that IB let him down as their customer support couldn't assist him with his many trading issues?

Maybe his problems lie elsewhere?

#14     Apr 12, 2007
  5. cscott

cscott

No problem here. All I did was post a Reuters article about IB. Traders here can interpret it however they see fit.

#15     Apr 16, 2007
  6. Pretty special to mess up even with an article repost.

Yes scotty is the loser's loser who's spent most of his time on ET maligning IB.

#16     Apr 16, 2007
  7. Yes, cscott has a long history of extremely unfair and untruthful criticism of IB, in which he appears to be very motivated to damage IB's reputation, instead of trying to make constructive efforts to help IB improve.

#17     Apr 16, 2007