Interactive Brokers not answering telephones

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by jackstone54, Apr 2, 2008.

1. kiwi, Reaver has one foot out the door and the other on a banana peel. He's in Magna's crosshairs.

#11     Apr 2, 2008
  2. katesdp

katesdp

#12     Apr 2, 2008
  3. (Talking of bananas Allen, how's your relationship with Jay from BnB Analytics going, is he happy with your preparatory work on ET so far?)

Regards jackstone54's question, can't you get a direct number for your account manager, worked for me when I had an IB account and couldn't get through on their regular number. Does your account number start with an 'F'? If it does I might have some useful numbers, PM me if you want.

#13     Apr 2, 2008
  4. Thanks for the hysterical headline.

#14     Apr 2, 2008
  5. cstfx

cstfx

Hey thanks for explaining that for me.

Woosh! Flew right over my head. Don't know what I would have done if I didn't have you to serve as my English-Childish/Childish-English translator.

#15     Apr 2, 2008
  6. Those links are still just as disturbing as the first time I saw them.

#16     Apr 2, 2008
  7. You're welcome. That's what these forums are for. :)

#17     Apr 2, 2008
  8. Almost as disturbing as this one about you, Nate, I mean John.
    http://www.csmonitor.com/2005/0504/p02s02-usju.html

Lord help the youngsters you gaze at behind playground fences.

Time for the cops to tighten up your GPS ankle bracelet. Better to put it around your blackhead filled, pockmarked, rubber redneck.

Scary reading about you in the Christian Science Monitor. Real scary.

#18     Apr 2, 2008
  9. They sure are, but what is even more disturbing is that he now seems to be showing an unhealthy interest in stories about abused children and is trying to encourage others to do the same, he obviously gets some perverse pleasure from it.

Reading some of the comments from people in this thread it's actually quite reassuring, these morons are trading in the same markets, and our profits have to come from somewhere :)

To think, when I first started trading I was worried I would be pitting my wits against some of the cleverest people, turns out there was nothing to worry about!

#19     Apr 2, 2008
  10. You seriously need some help, no really, you're not right in the head.

#20     Apr 2, 2008