Interactive Brokers Naked Shorts Beware

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Roman Candle, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Brush your teeth. I have nothing against IB. Traders just need to be aware. I am just passing on info. As for you, well I don't see how your comments benefit anyone.

#21     Jul 18, 2009
  2. i hope my comments benefit in a sense to make people aware of bs posts that come from guys like you. Your GS crusade is getting on peoples' nerves while you have so far not brought forward a single post that supports wrongdoing on GS's end.

Then you post BS about short selling where there was ZERO proof that there was any wrongdoing on IB's end.

You troll around accusing companies without any credible arguments. I am against that and hope to raise awareness.

#22     Jul 18, 2009
  3. You think its ok for Goldman to take oil to 150?

Then have it drop to 30?

And you wonder why everyone is pissed off. They are robbing the public.

#23     Jul 18, 2009
  4. how much more is GS responsible for? Do you have any proof GS bought the majority of oil futures or oil spot? Or you base your comment on the GS bullish oil call? My goodness...oil was pushed up because bubbles did, do , and will ocur in financial markets. Eventually they collabse and prices revert back to some sort of long-term equilibrium.

On one side I respect you guys: I would be way too embarressed to publicly display such low level of market comprehension and intelligence. You guys are beating each other by the day in terms of who can come up with more outrageous accusations against GS.

But enough about GS here. This thread was about short selling issues which the OP clearly did not comprehend how it works.

#24     Jul 18, 2009