Interactive Brokers customer support totally broken

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by SoesWasBetter, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Overnight

Overnight

Soes, out of curiosity, are you calling a toll-free number or a direct line to them from your location? This is a serious question, I might be able to help you.

#11     Jan 5, 2018
  2. #12     Jan 5, 2018
    Digidave10 likes this.
  3. To all traders:

Fri Jan 5 13:37:02 2018 EST

Account Management is unavailable. We are currently investigating the issue. There is no ETA at the moment.

#13     Jan 5, 2018
  4. Overnight

Overnight

@SoesWasBetter This is a time-limited offer. You have 15 minutes to respond.

#14     Jan 5, 2018
  5. I call the same # Ive been using without a problem for longer than most of you have been alive

#15     Jan 5, 2018
  6. Overnight

Overnight

What country are you located in?

#16     Jan 5, 2018
  7. I live in a hut just north of Kasama

upload_2018-1-5_13-46-50.jpeg

#17     Jan 5, 2018
    MoreLeverage likes this.
  8. Overnight

Overnight

So you want to be a sarcastic asshole then, yes? Well, your closest contact point would be in India.

https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=1560

See, I was thinking of going to bat for you and calling them to tell them that they have a disgruntled customer who needs a direct line to have issues resolved. After all, that has been your problem with these people, yes? Instead, you have me seeing red because of your deep deep cynicism.

I have a knack with customer service, and was willing to help you. But you seem too grizzled and crusty to have an open mind any longer to think that life can get any better. What a waste of my time, trying to help you. After all, you are so sure that you have been calling them on a certain number for longer than anyone here has been alive.

Feeling a bit narcissistic eh?

Dude, you're not so old that you are God-like. Your self-importance recedes you. Yes, recedes you. Not a typo. Reach 180 years old and then flaunt your age.

#18     Jan 5, 2018
    Metamega and d08 like this.

9. With all due respect, you are not going to get through to IB either. IB is down. Check Twitter.

#19     Jan 5, 2018
  10. Overnight

Overnight

I am talking about getting through on a phone line. If by IB going down you mean they have no contact with the outside world, even through phones, then God bless y'all for sticking with them. What a nightmare.

#20     Jan 5, 2018