Intelligencia Photos

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Mar 19, 2006.

1. Keep on laughing, the rest of the world isn't buddy.

Until you come out and whole heartedly appologize for the crimes you commtted and start changing your criminal ways, you Neocons will be Klansmen in our eyes.

#11     Mar 20, 2006
  2. Heck, the whole republican party should be banned any any member should be arrested.

#12     Mar 20, 2006
  3. Im no criminal and have no record... you?

#13     Mar 20, 2006
  4. Me? I Don't know if you are criminal but you defenetly have a criminal mrnality if you support the war on the people of Iraq.

#14     Mar 20, 2006
  5. This type of extreme thinking is exactly why you do not lure people who are moderate republicans like myself, but still do not like Bush (also like myself) to your side of the room. You are no better than the extremists in the White House with your "all members of the Republican party should be arrested".

#15     Mar 20, 2006
  6. Let me guess, I have a criminal mind with my clean record, but racist cop killers, Saddam, Al-Q, yourself, the taliban, etc. DON'T have criminal minds? Is this correct? Do you have a police record?

#16     Mar 20, 2006
  7. Ah, yes....

I recall when Jane Fonda came out I think it was a year ago, and was going to travel around the country on an anti war campaign, in a bus powered by vegetable oil.

What did the right wingers do?

They of course ridiculed her for her bus, run on vegetable oil.

Vegetable oil that came from American farmers.

Vegetable oil that did not pollute the environment.

Vegetable oil that did not put a dime in the hands of the Islamic terrorists.

Of course, the right wingers were driving their gas hogs, helping to fund terrorism through the continued dependence on middle east oil by driving gas guzzling cars on Mid East oil, as they laughed at Jane Fonda's bus, that laughed at a vehicle running on 100% USA Vegetable oil.....

Real patriots these right wingers, ain't they.....

#17     Mar 20, 2006
  8. Z, what happened to that Nascar thread? Who deleted it and why? I figure if anyone knows, its you. Oh, by the way you will be making a new friend in kissanmakeup.

#18     Mar 20, 2006
  9. You see? All I had to do is squeeze a bit and all of the puss oooooooooozzed out!!

The whole world hates you, the whole world wants to get you!
    Same exact mentality of a rapist who justifies his rape by blaming his victims for hating him.

Klansmen

#19     Mar 20, 2006
  10. Kissanmakeup - May I suggest you go to the top of the screen and click "Chat". Enter the room. The few members in there will be more than happy to have you on their side regarding political positions. One thing though, they can't figure out why so few people are in the room considering the number of members this site has. You could possibly help them come to a conclusion.
    I wish you well. J

#20     Mar 20, 2006