Intel reports after the close!!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by S2007S, Jan 13, 2011.

1. hajimow

hajimow

+1
    If INTC future was something to consider, it should have been 50% of day volume. It is not more than 17 million shares now.

#11     Jan 13, 2011
  2. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

P/E of 11 and growing earnings and margins, with a strong forward outlook. Buddy, if you can't see where this is going you are totally clueless.

I told you at $19 it was a screaming buy and a very safe play to go to $23 sometime early this year. You said it was dead money ( your prolonged permabear bias on technology has been owned nonstop since Sept 1; keep rolling over those puts ).

At some point you need to drop the bias and use objective valuation techniques. Otherwise, your trading account is toast.

#12     Jan 14, 2011
  3. hajimow

hajimow

You told me ? I told to the world that INTC was a buy a year ago. Check out my postings. All things said, INTC won't go up today.

#13     Jan 14, 2011
  4. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

You said "dead money". Its in the history, don't make me quote you again. You've posted dozens of extremely bearish posts on technology stocks for 6 months. At no point have you changed your tune and posted a bullish call on ANY technology stock.

I posted several calls on where technology stocks were going and every upside price except ironically INTC. Might take some time but INTC will quietly grind up in the background and hit my targets as well.

But bottom line is how your investments are doing not this chatter. It simply has to be expensive constantly shorting one of the most bullish sectors on the market using short term instruments.

#14     Jan 15, 2011
  5. hajimow

hajimow

Good morning.
    I was not disagreeing with you. I just said INTC won't go up Friday. About my investment, I am making some money and losing some. made 108% last year but at some point it was 245%.I was not happy about my performance last year. I should have done better.I was bullish on tech stocks 5 months ago but not now. I am not short INTC.
    Stocks like ALTR, INTC, ADI ,... are way overvalued. Results are topping off.7 weeks of gain. This cannot sustain from tech point of view.
    Good luck in your tradings.

#15     Jan 15, 2011