INTC

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by dealmaker, Jun 22, 2018.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

Out at Intel

Intel CEO Brian Krzanich has resigned following the revelation that he breached company policy by engaging in a past consensual relationship with an employee. Based on his severance agreement, he may walk away with $44.5 million, but the amount could be lower depending on how Intel's board decides to categorize the exit in coming days. Fortune

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. %% NOT a sexist statement, or prediction; INTC went up on better volume.Tech has been strong trender........................................................................:cool:. GE went down again

dealmaker likes this.
  3. ET180

ET180

I kinda wondered if something was up last year when he was only holding the minimum amount of stock that Intel requires from it's upper management. Although Intel's stock price roughly doubled under his leadership, so did a lot of other tech companies. I don't think this is like Mark Hurd getting booted from HP. I think Intel will bounce in the short term. Expect to see 55+ before next earnings assuming no broader market drop.

dealmaker likes this.
  4. JSOP

JSOP

oh that's why he wasn't concentrating on making good chips and even had viruses possibly invading the chips. That "employee" must be good... People have been calling for his resignations since the beginning of this year.

5. Please post a picture of that presumably charming chic if you find one. :D

Don't know much about the CEO, and didn't know people had been calling for his resignation either.

6. JSOP

JSOP

Time has really changed that when the guy f***es the b**** and screws up what he's supposed to do, he's one now who loses. In the times before, it's always the b***** that gets canned.