Intc Getting Wacked On Earnings-adios Market

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dsq, Jan 15, 2008.

1. dsq

dsq

intc down 2.70 after hrs at 20.30...bye bye market---

2. Make that 19.65 last.

3. S2007S

S2007S

what else is new, intel is going to hurt every tech tomorrow, AAPL could trade down below 160 on this news alone. RIMM 85
    BIDU 300

etc etc

was just listening to bloomberg and one guest said this market is not in a bear market yet, 3 seconds later I turned it off and laughed, you have to be a fool to think were still in a bear market. This market is in a bear market, get ready for the dow to head back to 12k.

4. expect C R A S H tommorrow:D

5. S2007S

S2007S

Im looking for the NDX to finally give in and start to drop to the 1700 level where I can sell QID and invest in QLD for the ride back to 1900+++++

6. Emergency rate cut any minute now?

7. no way, not even in your sweet dream. Fed will let the panic starts because big boys in govt are short, and if they are making money why Bush will ask fed to step in. It is already explained in last week meeting with bennie.:cool:

8. I know the markets are a bit corrupt, but where did you come up with this one from?

9. S2007S

S2007S

because Intc is down??

haha

even if the fed lowers rates it will do nothing now. I remember back in October when all the bulls were yelling dont fight the fed, well look at where the dow is now, its down over 1300 points since that time and it seems if you went short and bought plenty of puts you would have made a bundle going against those rate cuts. Rate cuts will only give you the opportunitiy to sell into any rally because now that the market is bearish its time to sell the rallies.