Inspiring video for traders!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bojangle, Jun 2, 2011.

1. JamesL

JamesL

http://twitter.com/#!/eminiplayer

#31     Jun 3, 2011
  2. emg

emg

615K foex small taders trading. Out of 615K, 602K traders lose!!!

602K traders lose!!!!!!!!!!

THEY JUST LOSE!!!

#32     Jun 3, 2011
  3. Hey emg,
    you should check out this guy Veyron 16.4. He is waiting to debate with a troll like you. Read his lengthy arguments about why trolls like you should be cleaned out of ET. If you disagree, go have a talk with Veyron 16.4. It would be interesting to see both of you in a discussion, one posting short one-liners "95% of traders lose, they just lose!!" while the other cannot stop typing essays after essays.
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=221509

#33     Jun 3, 2011
  4. emg

emg

it is not trolls, it is the fact.

More than 90% of small traders lose. They just lose!

P.S

why didn't u put me on your ignore list????

#34     Jun 3, 2011
  5. 110% of any aspiring traders who ever thought for one moment you are a trader are definitely destined to lose.

If you ever had one single concept of how to trade profitably, that fleeting thought died of sheer loneliness

As for the video, really polished and slick approach to hype up flailing traders and collect a bunch of contacts who signed up for an unknown product = service on sheer emotion alone.

I don't have time to sign up for things that are kept a mystery at the time of registration. For all anyone knows right now, it could be an offer to cure impotence in over-stressed traders.

#35     Jun 3, 2011
  6. emg

emg

of the 98% of small traders lose 602K small traders, at least 95% (572K small traders) of them losses came from 3rd party educational vendors.

3rd party educational vendors "churn and burn" small traders accounts

#36     Jun 3, 2011
  7. Bob111

Bob111

what's up with previous thread with same video? deleted?
    why post same shit again? what exactly is amazing for YOU in this video? or impressive, as next poster says? looks like f** typical commercial. which been pushed on ET for whatever reason..looks like spam to me..or i'm missing something here?
    the only thing that can impress me is good,stable profits. the numbers. not dress,not faces,not words that they are saying..just numbers. i can't find any in this vid. pointless or useless to me

#37     Jun 3, 2011
  8. Does anyone even know what that means? I hate being condescended to.

I am not a toaster. I am not a waffle iron. I am not a coffee maker...

#38     Jun 3, 2011
  9. so funny how cynical and skeptical everyone is. it's a cool video and it looks like it's a new site trying to do some good for traders. Then again, can't blame u for having that attitude as the trading world is the land of snake oil salesmen and fake gurus. although this does look different and more legit to me. they don't seem to be selling anything, but rather bringing traders together in some new inventive way. i for one am quite interested to see what it is.

#39     Jun 3, 2011
  10. although that is pretty funny Gabfly1 :)

#40     Jun 3, 2011