Inspiring video for traders!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bojangle, Jun 2, 2011.

1. bone

bone

Slick viral video, purposely devoid of content, but the dude from Dubai is scalping off a common TT X-Trader X-Study charting package. In other words, TT's version of 'Market Profile' aka vertical volume at price histogram, with a sprinkle of Market Delta footprint thrown in for good measure:

"Innovative Volume Analysis

From this unique data set, X_STUDY offers volume analysis tools unavailable anywhere. Six different types of volume displays are provided. Display just the Buys, or just the Sells. Display a traditional total traded volume histogram, or overlay the Volume Delta (net buying vs. selling) on top, color-coded for quick visual interpretation. The Cumulative Volume Delta (CVD) indicator displays a running total of net buying vs. selling, providing a quantified view of distribution and accumulation for short- (or longer) term swings. Volume at Price (VAP) dislay total volume traded at specific price levels via histogram. The FMDS server supplies the VAP data based on the visible bars."

Again, the pikers are enthralled by thirteen-year old technology and Globex Forex market ladders flying around. Open trading books laying around, chicks, and CQG charts are fairly standard fare as well. All show and no go.

#91     Jun 6, 2011
  2. #92     Jun 6, 2011
  3. bone

bone

And my point is to look at the TT X-Study video for the vertical volume at price tic histogram. Try to understand what is making the bright flashy lights so pretty. That is the 'viral revolution' in trading video that is being promoted. If you are mesmerized by the wild market ladders, load up four or five Globex currency DOM windows.

Conversely, dispense with the circuses and just date an ethnic chick with a subtle nose piercing and learn Market Profile.

#93     Jun 6, 2011
  4. Why?

Gonna watch it over and over for motivation? Geeeeez, what's wrong with kids today?

#94     Jun 6, 2011
  5. Uh, what?

It's a cool video. Plain and simple. Like many videos on youtube.

Not sure what's up your ass bone but you are over analyzing this video. Yes, it's got attention on here and gathering hits while your website is atrocious. Maybe you could learn something about the marketing aspect of running an online business.

That's not to say your content is bad, just that your site is really poorly designed while this site created a viral video. It's a marketing concept and one I don't expect you to understand.

And this is why it's better to just lurk on this site anymore. What a waste of time it was commenting on this now that the vendors are involved. It's not a coincidence that the vendors are coming out against this new vendor site.

Sometimes, it really is that simple. No need to analyze a video frame by frame to explain what is going on there. Some of us know what dom's are. LOL.

BTW, currency dom's don't have shit on oil.

:D

#95     Jun 6, 2011
  6. Yep, I said gonna watch it over and over.

Unreal this site.

Since some here can't read - I, as well as others that have posted, think it's a cool video about trading.

THAT'S IT.

I gotta get back to the video though, I have it on a loop on all my computers and I can't miss the next frame.

#96     Jun 6, 2011
  7. emg

emg

Now that one of your favorite team ohio st is branded cheater, how do u feel?

#97     Jun 6, 2011

8. lol. too funny.

#98     Jun 13, 2011
  9. hilarious thread

#99     Jun 14, 2011