Insight / Whisper

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by DMFist, Nov 1, 2009.

1. DMFist

DMFist

For anyone that uses Insight , you guys probly know they got bought out and is not going to be available pretty soon to other Prop firms..
    This market scanner / filtering program was phenomenal and I was wondering if anyone can make any recommendations for any software thats similar or as powerful.
    The only thing I found so far is Madscan , and its nowhere near as flexible as Insight was ...so Im still on the lookout
    Anyone have any good reccomendations?
    TIA and have a great day

2. QuantBot

QuantBot

Insight has been around since the late 90's. It was acquired over a year ago by Kershner Group in Austin TX. They plan on keeping it proprietary, assuming they're still around in another year.

Madscan - Been Around for a couple of years maybe? The founder of Madscan was a former Trade-Ideas User who thought he could do it better ;>

TradeIdeas - Providing Real-Time data to Traders since '03.

www.Trade-Ideas.com

:p

3. Joe EGan

Joe EGan

On Time Alert, LLC has been providing Insight/Whisper to professional traders since 2001...starting January 4, 2010 we will make available our own trade scanning software See our web site:www.ontimealert.com or emai your request for a free 2 week trial to :
    jegan@ontimealert.com.

Joe Egan
    Managing Partner
    On Time Alert, LLC
    203-357-1000
    jegan@ontimealert.com

4. Hey Joe
    Can your scanner scan interday for stocks with positive earnings and a positive earnings trend. I haven't found one yet that can do that.

5. QuantBot

QuantBot

I checked out the Website, what I really found interesting was the the FAQ under the 'support tab'.

QB

6. wow.

7. joe4422

joe4422

zack's research wizard scans for earning's trends

8. Thanks Joe.

9. Here is a letter we posted a few months ago explaining the rationale for taking Insight off the market.

http://www.insight-trading.com/

Good trading,

Andy Kershner

10. 1strader

1strader

I trade with AMR Capital and they still have the Insight software. Good guys, good shop...been around for a while...think they are/were a branch of RBC

#10     Apr 16, 2010