Insight Software.

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by MogulB, Sep 8, 2006.

1. MogulB

MogulB

Anyone here use Insight? I am finding that this may be the only option as Tradestation cannot scan my custom 1 min formula's in Real-time. It cannot handle many symbosl either.

I was told Insight can handle 5k symbols and scan in realtiem for my paramaeters.

Any current users have any feedback?

Much appreciated!

2. Aok

Aok

Insight is the best there is. IMO.

But you get what you pay for. Expect to lay out ~1k/month.

A lesser known but almost as good alternative is Neoticker. NT can just about do anything Insight can except I think it symbol limit is 2-3k. Can be had for 4-500/month.

A third alternative is what is called Whisper resellers. You license in effect a version of Insight through 3rd party. Only caveat is while you can write you own custom code, you must have it written but the adminstrator of the resale site. Can be a lengthy process. Weeks to months. And time frames are limited too.

Lastly there is First Alert. Which used to be very comprehensive in its real time scans. It has been a few years since I used them and I dont believe they are what they once were. Could be wrong.

www.insight-trading.com

www.tickquest.com

I've used both. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask.

www.neovest.com

3. taowave

taowave

How is neoticker 4-500 per month????

i thought the program was about 1300 u.s ???What data feeds are you using that cist 3-4hundred per month??