Insider Selling At 20 YEAR HIGH

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ByLoSellHi, Feb 8, 2007.

1. lmao!

That's funny!

#11     Feb 8, 2007
  2. Ships will sail around the world but the Flat Earth society will flourish.

#12     Feb 8, 2007
  3. Donkell

Donkell

The SEC and others could at least make us aware of sudden big sells or buys instantly if they wanted to.

They made a big deal a year or so ago when they created a new rule shorting the time for insiders to report their transactions. In this day or instant communication those facts of insider selling and buying could be out the same minute they take place.

You Tube and other sites prove it. saddam hussein's Hanging was on the internet before they cut him down.

Why do the insiders need any lag time when reporting what is supposed to be legal.

what took them so long to come up with the FD rule, which is bull shit too. Notice ARXT on Fri. Just before 10 it fell from 37.00 area to below 20.00 in less than a few mins. And no news came out until the big guys got out. More bull shit cases of SEC rules designed to help the small investor.

The markers are still very much run by insiders etc.

don

#13     Mar 17, 2007
  4. Hacksaw

Hacksaw

I just luv yer reasoning. What else ya got, Huh? Cant wait for more.

#14     Mar 17, 2007
  5. Knyyt

Knyyt

yeah, but how much more stock do insiders own now as compared to 88? I would like to a percentage cited as opposed to raw numbers.

#15     Mar 17, 2007
  6. I believe it was expressed as a percentage (ratio), for both periods.

From the article:

"The resulting sell-to-buy ratio of 63.18 has not been seen since January 1987."

#16     Mar 17, 2007
  7. Hacksaw

Hacksaw

excellent question!!

#17     Mar 17, 2007
  8. standard operating procedure now is sell your personal holdings while replacing them with a stock buyback

#18     Mar 17, 2007
  9. Tums

Tums

#19     Mar 17, 2007
  10. lmao.

I guarantee that these will become uber hot as retro items.

I am thinking of starting a company to bring back the 'bag phone.' The kind you used to see people lugging around in their cars, where the battery was about 8 pounds and you had 29 minutes of talk time.

#20     Mar 17, 2007