Insider Blows Whistle & Exec Reveals Google Plan to Prevent “Trump situation” in 2020

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Banjo

Banjo

2. The DemoCraps want us to believe that the only righteous choice for president is one of theirs... Lefty/Commie. Any other is a "Trump situation", and cannot be allowed.

TreeFrogTrader and WeToddDid2 like this.
  3. RedDuke

RedDuke

Project veritas has no credibility. They constantly lie and post fake/deceitful shit. I recall the last one was some one who was supposed to pretend about Moore raping her so that major tabloid picked the story.

4. The Lefty DemoCraps still haven't had it soak through their greedy, thick skulls.... Trump was elected because of Obama's crap. The people voted, "We don't want no more of THAT!"

5. Democraps are not worried about interference in the elections. They are/were 100% willing to have the state intel apparatus and Big Tech interfere in the elections bigtime. And they are even more committed to it and are doubling down for 2020.

Meanwhile, they feign being aghast at Trump suggesting that he would even listen to any dirt on one of his opponents.

6. LOL The truth is they have broken numerous major stories that the mainstream media wouldn't touch for political reasons. They were the ones who exposed the Planned Parenthood aborted baby junkyard spare parts operation. They caught welfare employees coaching people how to cheat the system. They should get a Pulitzer Prize every year but of course they won't because they do not spout the leftwing line.

Clubber Lang likes this.
  7. RedDuke

RedDuke

All their shit that I saw was total BS. Not interested to waste my time on their lies.

8. LS1Z28

LS1Z28

I don't know anything about project veritas. You might be right about them. But check out the video. The comment comes at the 1:30 mark. This story seems to be legitimate.

9. UsualName

UsualName

The quote seems pretty easy to understand too and it has nothing to do with an election.

10. LS1Z28

LS1Z28

She starts out by talking about how everyone got screwed over in 2016. Later she says they have to be ready for 2020. What do you think she meant when she said that smaller companies wouldn't be able to prevent the next Trump situation?

#10     Jun 24, 2019