Inside the Trading Empire of Bright Trading

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Maverick74, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

I have no idea what kind of operation Don is running out there. I'll leave that to the Feds. I'll leave you guys to your "pair trading". :)

#41     Dec 12, 2011
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

2nd Lt.

Med-Sep post knee surgery.

So much has changed over the past 11 years from what I'm being told by others from my OCC Class... I'd say 65% are in the civillian World now, and happier with that choice.

I have a Son going to Parris Island this Summer, and his Brother next Summer. I used to encourage it when they were in grade school, but of recent years have fought them on it, and lost. Guess when they hit close to 18, they do the exact opposite of what Dad wants them to do?:(

#42     Dec 12, 2011
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

LOL!!!!!! Good one bro!:D

#43     Dec 12, 2011
  4. CA04

CA04

Jesus, the guy filming that video sounds like he is about to keel over and die!

I'm a paramedic so take my advice with a grain of salt, I'm no doctor, but I've seen enough medical emergencies to know that is congestive heart failure or a stroke waiting to happen.

Whoever that is filming, my god, go to the Mayo Clinic spend 50K and get a full check up. No matter how much you make trading don't continue bending over monitors breathing like Darth Vader in your last years.

Go live and get healthy.

#44     Jan 29, 2012
  5. hitnrun

hitnrun

he was probably watching the strippers on the pole while filming in the office

it's vegas baby & anything goes lol.

#45     Jan 29, 2012
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

I believe that was "The Don" filming that.

#46     Jan 29, 2012
  7. hitnrun

hitnrun

that is don

maybe we will get some new video's posted one day ?

#47     Jan 30, 2012
  8. Yeah, that was me, pretty poor video, pretty poor breathing. I am hoping to have some new videos's put up this year. I certainly was not planning on these little snips as promo's or anything, just having some fun. My new "people" have much better skills, hope we can show some things of value for everyone.

All the best,

Don

#48     Jan 30, 2012
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

I would be breathing pretty hard if I sprayed the market with 1000 opening orders as well Don. :)

#49     Jan 30, 2012
  10. hitnrun

hitnrun

that is good news. would be nice to take a peek inside the bright empire again

#50     Jan 30, 2012