Inside the Trading Empire of Bright Trading

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Maverick74, Dec 7, 2011.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'm paying attention. All I can say is Don is gonna be paying me a check that will rattle his pocketbook when I start trading, and he knows it.:)

And yes, Mav, I'll pay for the pizza when in Chacago as long as you don't beat me up too bad for being this "turncoat" you mentioned.:D

And to think, you break the balls of a prior US Marine (Mustang = Enlisted once, then Officer), who could teach you how to take care of yourself if ever faced with one of those mobs that attacked people in Chicago this Summer for no reason...:D

Maybe you pay for the pizza(S) if I teach you these skills over a few weekends on the firing range, or indoor range?:D

#31     Dec 11, 2011
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

And I'm still riding in the aisle seat between you both, as that would be entertainment money couldn't buy!:D

And btw Mav, I am a Brooklyn pizza, New Haven CT coal-fired oven pizza guy, as well as Sicilain pizza guy. You've got some work ahead of you if you're gonna hit me with "turncoat" stuff, AND tell me Chicago deep dish pies (if you want to call them 'real' pies), are the best pizza in the US!:D

#32     Dec 11, 2011
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

I think Don is going to make out just fine on the commissions. Don't you worry. :)

And I haven't fired a gun in 17 years! Do you really think it would be good for the ET community to have an armed Maverick? :eek:

#33     Dec 12, 2011
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

An armed Maverick is fine with me as long as you're a common sense guy. Despite what the libs up north want you to believe, you have the right to carry a firearm to protect yourself.

And seventeen years? We'll probably be starting out shooting 10-15 meters max, getting the basics of of safety down, reloading, holstering, PROPER sight alignment, and PROPER trigger control.

Shooting is similar to trading in that you MUST have a system, and a discipline using no emotion to do what you need to do to shoot straighter than your enemy, or most likely, competitor.

#34     Dec 12, 2011
  5. Our trading "empire" in Las Vegas shares the parking lot with "The Gun Store" and and an Italian Restaurant and BAR" - "what could go wrong, LOL."

I was in the corp from 1969-1975, mostly reserves, didn't go overseas. One of my main "jobs" was training others who did have to go to Viet Nam. I qualified Sharpshooter at first, made Expert by the end of my first year.

I still keep 500 rounds in a gun safe so I can go out and shoot when I want to. I know 500 rounds won't last long, but just in case, LOL.

We used M-14's at first, then M-16's of course.

Oh well, hope to see you guys in Chicago...

Don

#35     Dec 12, 2011
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Don, seriously, I was just kidding about the high rates. Honestly, you guys are the best deal in town. The best!!!! :)

#36     Dec 12, 2011
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

Mav, if he's sharing parking space with a gun store and an Italian restaurant, I've gotta believe he's got some street smarts to still be un-fleeced, and still living.:D Gotta give credit where credit's due! :)

I'm half-Italian, and like to shoot as a hobby now (not a gun nut though), so I may fit in well pulling into his lot soon?:D And no, I won't make anyone there any "offers they cannot refuse." LOL!:D

No WOP jokes, :D but right back at ya.:p

#37     Dec 12, 2011
  8. That's better Mr. Maverick. Major LeapUp and I prefer to keep you as a member of the "family."

Don :cool:

#38     Dec 12, 2011
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

See Mav, you've already gotten me in trouble. I'm now considered a capo in the "family," being a "major." Thanks alot!:eek: :D :D I'm just a half WOP who happens to like punching holes in paper for a hobby.

Last, Mav, I KNOW you're gonna "bust-a-my balls" after this one, but I drive a Cadillac as well.:( :D

You still wanna meet up and shoot some guns after this?:D :D :D LOL!!!! I wasn't gonna ask you to pay for the pizza, but "I'd a greatly appreciate it." LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

#39     Dec 12, 2011
  10. What rank did you leave the corps? I salute about as much as Alan Alda did in M.A.S.H. LOL

Don

#40     Dec 12, 2011