Inside Info on What Obama Will Change First

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AlpineTrout, Nov 6, 2008.

1. fhl

fhl

9) Rap version of Hail to the Chief in the works. Negotiations underway as to whether the artist will be:
    -Snoop Dog
    -Lil Wayne
    -Ghostface Killa

#21     Nov 6, 2008
  2. How is this a response to the point that Hap was making??

#22     Nov 6, 2008
  3. Qty

Qty

Obama's first official act

#23     Nov 6, 2008
  4. Wow ZZZzzzzzzz, that's a little too much information.

#24     Nov 6, 2008
  5. ZZZZzzzz you call people dull and shallow. Would a person versed in strong logic, principles and mind be calling people dull and shallow on internet forums?

What you do ZZZzzzzz is you constantly describe yourself as some type of very enlightened and smart human being. The only problem is that someone who is as smart as you describe would simply not be doing and saying what your doing.

Does a funny person constantly tell people that he is funny or does he let people decide whether he is funny?

Does a smart person constantly tell people they are smart or do they let people decide for themelves whether they are smart?

ZZZZzzzzz im sorry but you can't tell and convince people that your smart. You have to lead by example by showing the ability of using your mind which qualify as smart opinions and comments.

A truly funny person does not scream and yell at unfunny people trying to be funny

A truly smart person does not scream and yell at not so smart people trying to be smart.

A truly unfunny person who wants to be funny yells at people for being unfunny because he wants people to feel the same pain as himself for being unfunny.

A truly not so smart person who wants to be thought of as a smart person yells at people for not being smart because they want them to feel the same lack of intellect as themselves.

The final conclusion is that your extremely over compensating for something. When people extremely over compensate themselves they are usually lacking something very special and significant in their lives.

Say thank you to my four year degree in pyschology.

#25     Nov 6, 2008
  6. ZZZZzzzz you call people dull and shallow. Would a person versed in strong logic, principles and mind be calling people dull and shallow on internet forums?

Sure, why not? I logically have concluded some people are dull and shallow, no big deal.

What you do ZZZzzzzz is you constantly describe yourself as some type of very enlightened and smart human being. The only problem is that someone who is as smart as you describe would simply not be doing and saying what your doing.

Find some quote where I constantly describe myself "as some type of very enlightened and smart human being."

I have no need to make any such claim.

Does a funny person constantly tell people that he is funny or does he let people decide whether he is funny?

Some very funny comedians have told others they are funny, it is part of their act.

Does a smart person constantly tell people they are smart or do they let people decide for themelves whether they are smart?

Some very smart people constantly tell other people they are smart.

ZZZZzzzzz im sorry but you can't tell and convince people that your smart. You have to lead by example by showing the ability of using your mind which qualify as smart opinions and comments.

I have no goal of trying to convince others how smart I may be by illustrating how dull and shallow others are, and no, I don't believe you are sorry...

A truly funny person does not scream and yell at unfunny people trying to be funny.

Those who laughed at Don Rickles for years would disagree with you...

A truly smart person does not scream and yell at not so smart people trying to be smart.

I sincerely doubt you would know a truly smart person if they were in your presence...you are too dull and shallow to recognize a genuinely smart person.

A truly unfunny person who wants to be funny yells at people for being unfunny because he wants people to feel the same pain as himself for being unfunny.

Such a complicated meaningless sentence, quite funny actually...

A truly not so smart person who wants to be thought of as a smart person yells at people for not being smart because they want them to feel the same lack of intellect as themselves.

Yes, I know you lack intellect, you are just a baby, maybe someday you will grow into adulthood and along with that an adult mind. Who knows? I have seen it happen sometimes...

The final conclusion is that your extremely over compensating for something. When people extremely over compensate themselves they are usually lacking something very special and significant in their lives.

The final conclusion is that you state "the final conclusion" when the conclusion your expound is not "the final conclusion" but rather your own conclusion.

If you had a brain, you would know the difference...

Say thank you to my four year degree in pyschology.

I say demand a refund for a wasted 4 years...

#26     Nov 7, 2008
  7. ZZZzzzz your over compensating. Now some people actually trade on this website so i can't fluff you up with negative attention at the moment.

#27     Nov 7, 2008
  8. Like I said, 4 years....get a refund.

#28     Nov 7, 2008
  9. fhl

fhl

White house reporters have long been in a tizzy because air force one tv's were turned to fox news.

so,
    10) all tv's will be turned to BET. Insiders say that msnbc personnel are furious at not be selected, as they believe they Earned the right to be the official Presidential tv station.

#29     Nov 7, 2008

10. LOLOLOLOLOLO funny as shit...

#30     Nov 7, 2008