Inside Info on What Obama Will Change First

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AlpineTrout, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

#11     Nov 6, 2008
  2. Equal opportunity offender here.

You really need to get over your giddy love affair with political correctness and grow some thicker skin...................it's really quite boring.

#12     Nov 6, 2008
  3. Oh yeah, you haven't heard? Obama's buddy, Louis Farrakhan, is being reported by one of the tabloids, as being the achitect of a plan many years ago, to have a genetically altered baby (B.O.) born on his "Mother Ship" .

Part of the above is BS, and part is not. You can Google to find out. This Farrakhan guy's a real ............well you'll see what I mean.

#13     Nov 6, 2008
  4. Some people see the glass as half full.
    Some people see the glass as half empty.
    Some people see Obama as half black.
    Some people see Obama has half white.
    Some people see Obama as all black.

I see Obama as a winner, as an American, and as a man who has sacrificed to serve America.

This guy could have made billions on Wall Street if he was driven to make money.

We should be proud as Americans to have a smart man in the office of the presidency for a change.

I look forward to this man, Obama surrounding himself with the best and the brightest, not just a bunch of cronies good old boys...

He has a tough job ahead of him.

If you are pulling for him to fail, you are not an American, you are the real enemy of Americans...

#14     Nov 6, 2008
  5. 8) Get all of Bush's old microwave dinners out of the fridge and fill that sucker up with some Pigs Feet, Ox Tails and Colt 45.

I'll keep going, until one of you liberals cracks a smile. :D

#15     Nov 6, 2008
  6. W4rl0ck

W4rl0ck

Don't forget the spliffs.

I can see BO and Snoop on the back porch toking up.

Of course when Abongo Obama comes to town things will just go buck wild! :D

Maybe Abongo can be Secretary of Chitlins.

Did that offend anyone?

#16     Nov 6, 2008
  7. Some see you as interesting.

Most see you as a hypocritical troll, as in this case. It's okay for you to demonize Bush for eight years and make outrageous accusations because you don't agree with his policies. But crack a joke about your boy BO, and you go into a troll tailspin.

Bush was called Hitler and the planner of 9/11, and those who said so were not joking. Saying Obama is going to put chrome wheels on the limos and so forth is a joke.

Your hero Bill Maher has already said that just because Obama is Prez does not mean Maher is going to stop making jokes about him. As I'm sure you know, many of Maher's jokes about BO have been far more cutting than of the type seen on this thread.

You really need to relax your sphincter if some jokes about your Messiah are enough to put you in a troll frenzy.

And I highly doubt Obama could have made major cachingo on Wall St. unless he had someone telling him what to do, i.e. the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac boyz....

#17     Nov 6, 2008
  8. TGregg

TGregg

I hear there's already a contract out for bid for turning The Rose Garden into The Watermelon Patch.

:D :D :D

#18     Nov 6, 2008
  9. Hey whitey racist, Obama and company have been monitoring all on line message boards.

Hope your taxes are in order when the IRS comes calling...

#19     Nov 6, 2008
  10. You see the world as you are.

Dull and shallow...

#20     Nov 6, 2008