inside day

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Lojanica, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Today was an inside day on the US Equity indexes. Up to now the 1st 2 weeks of the months have rallied, but momentum has slowed and now we have an inside day during the move-up.

Meaning?

I say we break back down 1 or 2 % then back-up before we break harder and lower the 3rd and 4th weeks of FEB.

2. i agree with any prediction that says we break down harder at some point :D

3. Bingo.

4. SPOOS clearly telegraphed a move to 1000 is in the works as a measured move from 1150 to 1075, 1075 to 1000, the probably 860- 900 as bottom for 2010. Time frame? Depends on the news but these are the levels, Low 860 high 1200 for the next 12 months.

5. Gotta love a board full of perma-bears during a bull market that's on its 11th month now. I can only imagine how badly ET collectively has been brutalized in equities :D

The only bear I'd believe right now is a gold bear.

6. Um you still a believer after today's close? The VIX is back. dot.GOV is running outta money so support needs to be strategically placed.

Sovereign debt is an issue. What say you now? I shorted today with money in the bank. I called my stuff in advance.

7. Kendall

Kendall

Gotta love the BULL tards who are going to be left holding the bag. The market hasn't went anywhere in 5 months. Look at the charts.

8. noddyboy

noddyboy

Good call. The forum is strangely quiet -- perhaps there are no traders left.

9. I'm not a "believer" in anything long term at the moment, other than the aforementioned gold short (which had a banner day). I don't have an equities index position one way or the other for that matter. But I don't believe equities are in for a big collapse in the long run. Every political and economic force you can imagine is arrayed against that outcome.

10. dont

dont

What happened to "buy the dips" stocktrad3r haven't heard from him in a while?

#10     Feb 4, 2010