Inside day in SP500 Thursday ?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Walther, Nov 12, 2003.

1. Considering the title of the thread and the basis of the first post have been accurate so far, I don't understand the beef. We've had an inside down day to this point.

#31     Nov 13, 2003
  2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Based on an unspecified divergence somewhere, Walter expects a down day or maybe not. What a prediction.

#32     Nov 13, 2003
  3. Where does the "maybe not" part come from? I am guilty of not reading posts thoroughly sometimes.

#33     Nov 13, 2003
  4. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

"I expect down day tomorrow. We might have to wait for a Friday though."

Doesn't say which Friday, of course, though I assume he means tomorrow.

Or maybe Monday.

#34     Nov 13, 2003
  5. You absolutely must see that chart ! Signal were exactly the same like your entry and exit, determined already at 10:20 by simple geometric method.

Yes, same guy , but I am much better now.
    Thanks,
    Walter

walter904us@yahoo.com

#35     Nov 13, 2003
  6. pspr

pspr

Inside down day?? Nope - didn't happen. Wrong again my friend.

#36     Nov 13, 2003
  7. How about inside slightly down, or inside down a bit, or inside barely down? :)

#37     Nov 13, 2003
  8. I have tried to help out but too many blind hyenas at the watering hole . I will not post here unless I want to play with them and rub it in.
    So long,

#38     Nov 13, 2003
  9. pspr

pspr

If we go by broader cash indexes then not inside but slightly down (thanks to Dell).

The Dec E-mini S&P which is what most refer to when they say "market" was neither inside nor down. It didn't miss by much but you gotta call a spade a spade.

Adios, Walther. Better luck next time. :D

#39     Nov 13, 2003
  10. yeah I'm still old school enough to think the market means the Dow. I see the S&P cash was outside, but the Nasdaq Composite was inside and down. How's 2:3?

:)

#40     Nov 13, 2003