Inside Boolean Algebra.

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Kurgan, Oct 11, 2012.

1. I'll tell you a riddle. You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you don't know for sure. But it doesn't matter.

Now the train is traveling at 120 mph and it started from city x which is 2 x from city y which is its destination. Are you able to calculate using algebra, how long it will take the train to get to city y?

Now if you are able to come to a correct conclusion, answer the following:

How can it not matter to you where that train will take you?

#31     Oct 15, 2012
  2. Kurgan

Kurgan

So is Spyder?Otherwise why did he switch to EOB trading?!Answer,you slimy reptilian mothefucker!

#32     Oct 15, 2012
  3. Kurgan

Kurgan

Grandpa,cut this boolshit will ya!Speak real,or go retire.drink milk ,watch Sun sets...

#33     Oct 15, 2012
  4. [​IMG]

#34     Oct 15, 2012
  5. I saw Argo a couple of days ago. Haunting. I am going to have an EMDR session ASAP. Those guys were in the US for a while back then. we had screw ups occasionally.

Last nite we had dinner with one of the defenders of Golan Heights.

I'm so glad I'm aging out. The EOP does stay on top of things; the middle management, unfortunately, doesn't keep the public record straight.

#35     Oct 15, 2012
  6. Hey,doctors,how about if one of the 3 variables stays neutral,neither 1 nor 0?

#36     Dec 13, 2012
  7. This is a personal sign that, while sleeping, your unconscious mind was able to keep up with your conscious mind in connecting senaptically and also building new neurons as required.

The ratio of conscious to unconscious is like a 3 x5 card of unconsciousness with a ball point pen dot of consciousness.

Sleep requires a lot of effort to put in place all the unconsciously acquired pieces that have been observed.

At first you only deal with inequalities (gerunds), then you finally noitce a "what if" that you have not ever seen before. You may not observe it but your mind goes through a very signifcant change.

The significant change is that your sleeping mind is finally completeing its nightly task AND NOW HAS SPARE TIME TO ASK YOUR CONSCIOUS MIND QUESTIONS TO COMPLETE THE LONG TERM MEMORY IT IS BUILDING.

Make a space between each of the 8 elements that are counting down as the trend goes forward. Now you have 24 new spaces that are empty in the three columns.

Look for places where in the three columns of listed inequalities there is a blank row (space) where the change is either > to < or < to >. Pencil in an equal sign in those spaces. For all other spaces still blank, fill in the inequality that is the same above and below the blank space.

You could have done this yourself. ALWAYS WHEN A CHALLENGE COMES FROM YOUR MIND, YOU ARE CAPABLE OF GETTING THE SOLUTION.

The mind does not raise questions you cannot solve.

As you work, your mind is always comfortable, supported and confident. This is the time when you know you know.

Occasionally, you feel a little tinge of something. the tinge is anxiety, fear or anger or any of the 8 combinations.

Pause and find out what it is that is new that you are sensing.

Do you sense the lead guitar of WHO is not connected? How long before the guitarist leans over to fix the coaxial connectors? Three songs? He fixes it. London and NYC are different electronically. WHO doesn't use the ethernet.

The Rolling Stones quit early. Why.?......

"BF or BS" is cogent in its advice in the Behavioral Finance web site systematization of observing and then working to do iterative refinement.

Emotional change in the trader means only one thing: Fix your approach by iteratively refining it.

Mentors have known for over 3000 years what is next for the mentoree.

An 8 part scoring is now a 16 part scoring. The scores now repeat and then move lower. Steps are now measured in PRV where the = shows up during the bar formation or it doesn't.

More awareness when the mind shifts to asking the questions.

This makes observing more supported, more comfortable, and then imparts more confidence.

Lets look out five years. We are in the last year of a Depression, we have had four VE's on the last leg down. The landing pattern is about to begin for the seven concurrent FTT's on seven fractals from fastest to slowest.

Its like 12 12 12 this year and 18 18 18 five years from now. OOOOHHH I guess not. Someone asked about future profits on a short taken now in SPY.... ho hum.

bottom line. Psychologists begin to give way to neuroscientists. We chuck Denise and Tharpe and Flavia and go to ..... If you want the list just ask. But start with Doidge and then see a movie called "The Temple Grandin Story".

fear, anxiety and anger are there when a person does not know. As said in BF, this is a signal to answer the questions on your mind from the sidelines.

We have two days to go before I post the 18 facets Mr Nate refused to spend 10 days using and improving his mind.

His drill was: enter, wash, scribble, erase, enter, wash scribble, erase.

For a potential trader like this the mind steps in. It catches on slowly or speedily. The neuroscientist measures the lapse between events. The scribble is flexible. And it is the n-1 step for getting a super entry. Erasing is the insurance for a super entry.

Start you engines. (get in the car first). Fill up the tank before that. Before that, check the bricks and adjust the tire pressure. accordingly. before that......

the Indy race is shorter than RTH....... Taking the full offer puts you in front of the Herd.....

winning involves neuro science not psychology. So why did I lecture to faculties of depatments of Psychiatry? One reason: to straighten out the Theory of Learning.

The three market variables operate in a fixed frequency relationship. Thus the scoring counts down. At turns all variables change. At max money velocity two of three variable turn.

Sit in your racer; get close to the road and go to the wall and come out of turns HOT!!!!!
    start watching he DOM walls and watch the inflections on the T&S. RMMMM RMMMM.

I had to hit the Macy's diamond deadline yesterday. Only one of the four boxes had an over box. I always buy a hershey's kiss, too. Rmmmmmm Rmmmmm

#37     Dec 13, 2012
  8. They say the 3 variables are static.From what i sense they are rather enigmatic,interactive.You mentioned DOM,to make them more attractive?I`d rather be to them a bit proactive.

#38     Dec 13, 2012
  9. So throw away scoring.

Here is the PEP foundation the cycle.

It has the scores on it and the relation of the three variables. Just look at the variables and use their relationships to know where you are in a cycle.

#39     Dec 13, 2012
  10. Here is an "anticipatory" type annotation based on info from an IAS.

This may be pro active since it uses known info to set up for making money using a chart's future.

#40     Dec 13, 2012