Insanity of far left - San Francisco Officials Pass Resolution Declaring NRA A Domestic Terrorist Gr

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RedDuke, Sep 5, 2019.

1. RedDuke

RedDuke

Tsing Tao likes this.
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

3. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Dude, I gotta move you to ignore. No offense. But you don't offer any relevant discussion points whatsoever. I'll give you the last word if you want it. Just don't post something like "FALSE" with big red, underlined letters.

piezoe likes this.
  5. Cuddles

Cuddles

I suppose if the US government can designate the Iranian Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organization, the designation has lost all meaning at this point. The NRA is scum, but has SF thrown the label on groups that actually deserve it, like the KKK?

6. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Thank you for the ignore--- your leftist tendencies and anti-Trump rhetoric give the right a bad name. You are part of the problem, not the solution. You are definitely not a supporter of The US Constitution. I post FALSE on the most egregious untruths that I see.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
  7. LacesOut

LacesOut

Or Antifa?

8. smallfil

smallfil

Yet, Antifa is allowed to commit all manner of violence against everyone with impunity? Police should fight to enforce the laws on covering their faces which Antifa is wont to do! No way in hell will they locate anyone if they shoot police with their faces covered. How do they arrest the perpetrator then? Police in such areas with liberal police chiefs and mayors should move to another city! That may save your life!

9. Lol , that's what happens when you get your information from these two.

[​IMG]

10. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Who are they?

#10     Sep 6, 2019