Insana running hedge fund?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by TLC Trader, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Nice.

I`m familiar. Close friend lives on Sag rd.

if you ever go out for some drinks PM me. We go to the publik house, bobby vans and tiderunners.

#21     Jun 21, 2007
  2. I am sure the fact you talk like Cookie Monster from Sesame Street really brings the women in.

Hmmmm Me like cookies.... me eat cookie and lose money in market me do.

#22     Jun 21, 2007
  3. ROFL...

I happen to think the guy is hilarious. And FYI..out here we dont call them crazy if they have money. We call them "eccentric"..

#23     Jun 21, 2007
  4. #24     Jun 21, 2007

5. But you neglect to add that was before me was SOLE WINNER of MEGA MILLIONS Jackpot!!!!which gave me more money than Derek Jeter but not as much as A-Rod gets.

So you not only jealous cause me Handsome, you jealous cause me smart and now have money to use my talent to make more money and you finally even more jealous that me penis is longer than some guy who was named "Holmes" and now you jealous cause I no invite you to me mansion parties.. Now you also jealous that Piano Man going to be my neighbor reall soon!!

Don't be jealous cause I Handsome, endowed and <B>RICH</B> and you not..It is ok...me no mad at you.

Yeeee Fvckin Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Mega Millions...YOU CANT WIN IF YOU NO PLAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#25     Jun 21, 2007
  6. Me have many good friends and next time you in pubic house, ask for bartender named BIXX....tell him handsome sent you and you drink for free.

You ever go to Billy's Triple Crown?
    or
    Neptunes?

And after I posted earlier me have MAX, me chauffeur, take me and 3 beach babes to north fork for soft shell crab sandwiches at Modern Snack Bar in Aquebougue. You ever eat there?

#26     Jun 21, 2007
  7. :D :cool: :D

#27     Jun 21, 2007
  8. This is not a hedge fund!

he is opening a Fund of Funds..

#28     Jun 21, 2007
  9. Jar Jar Binks called, he wants his voice back...

Meesa bigga trader meesa is, meesa liva ina Hampton...Virginia

#29     Jun 21, 2007
  10. You best be nice and just maybe, just maybe, me invite you to me big end of season bash at me mansion Labor Day weekend. Baron invited and has already accepted and maybe a few besides him...I will see....

Me just not sure yet who will be musical guest at me party. Can't decided between Rolling Stones or The Boss....tough decision..they both want to do it since so many people will be there and it will be right on the ocean...so many gorgeous girls just hanging around...just waiting for good things....:) :D :) :cool: :p :eek: :D

#30     Jun 21, 2007