Innerworth dead?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by eusdaiki, Feb 11, 2007.

1. Anyone know's what happened to Innerworth? I suscribed to their daily article... but on friday they send a message stating that they where to cease operations permanently...

2. maxpi

maxpi

It wasn't worth it anymore?

3. I used to get their articles and I found them to be interesting and informative and well written.

But when it ultimtely came to trading, it was like, well, reading a newspaper over your morning coffee, interesting, but not really necessary for my trading.

JJ

4. yeah, those guys were ok. i still recd the emails, sorry to hear they are closing down.

surf

5. Maybe we could continue to access to Michael Shopshire psychology letters at marketwise.com.

6. jnoss

jnoss

I looked at Marketwise like you said. The trader psychology newsletter seems just like the Innerworth newsletter. I wonder why they changed the name.

It's obvious stuff most of the time, but I like to read it for fun. The newsletter helped me maintain discipline or get motivated when I was having a bad day.

7. from what Im seeing here... everyone subscribed to their dayli article but no one got into their paid services... no wonder they closed...

8. Subscribed to them a few years ago

9. I'm same as you, jnoss. Bummer. Been reading it for years.