Inner cities a snapshot of America's future

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Mar 9, 2009.

1. copa8

copa8

Quote from IShopAtPublix:
    Obama's presidency will inspire many black youth.

it's always about blacks. alot of non-black minorities don't need much inspiration to commit less crime, stay in school, and contribute to society.

#21     Mar 10, 2009
  2. JDL

JDL

you can cry about it but nothing is gonna change america has fallen apart, the white man has the power in america and look at what has happen to america., don't think america will rebound this time, 3rd world country here we come.

#22     Mar 10, 2009
  3. I don't think it's fair how only black authors and columnists are allowed to criticize black culture, where as if whites do so they are branded as racist. A lot of whites probably share the same view as Star Parker but are afraid to speak up.

#23     Mar 10, 2009
  4. JDL

JDL

LMAO, white boy always crying about something, your world is fallen apart around you don't blame no one else, your time is up face the truth there is nothing you can do to stop the trend, put the gun to your head and get it over with. take a good look around around you, do you think the trend is changing? take you and your family and run, this is not the country for white folks.

#24     Mar 10, 2009
  5. Give her enough air time and Star Parker will be branded as racist by her own race. There is plenty of evidence already of racism within the black community, via the N word.

#25     Mar 10, 2009
  6. JDL

JDL

no where to run, no where to hide, times up white boy, canada mabe :D

#26     Mar 10, 2009
  7. JDL

JDL

i guess you need someone to blame for your downfall.

#27     Mar 10, 2009
  8. You're an idiot, so welcome to the Ignore club.

#28     Mar 10, 2009
  9. I believe it's something along the lines of "Just a Dumb Lackey."

#29     Mar 10, 2009