Inner circle wanted -Don miller Emini

Discussion in 'Trading' started by goodfellow, Jun 24, 2006.

1. I think this is what he means: 390/13 = 30 or

390/30= 13 Some people are hung up on symmetry

#11     Feb 4, 2007
  2. balda

balda

firstchoice is the one who was selling it not me.

#12     Feb 4, 2007
  3. i have this tape set and will HAPPILY sell it. first 150.00 takes it--no idea what it costs.

surf

#13     Feb 4, 2007
  4. I have it and I will give it to you for free if you have another trading video to give to me that I don't already have - something to trade for it.

It isn't worth any money. Nothing against the guy that made it. But it is not worth the price. It's boring and he uses proprietary indicators that he programmed himself. He doesn't expain nothing. He just sits there and watches his pre-programmed indicators which he doesn't tell us what they are because they are his own secret indicators that he programmed himself. Not worth the price.

Instant message me on here if you are interested. I can't accept emails so you have to instant message me.

#14     Feb 4, 2007
  5. traderon

traderon

hi FirstChoice:

I'll tell you what I have. I've got Black Jack trader and The Edge as PDF files. I've also got the Todd Mitchell course on 6 DVD files which I can e-mail you; they include about 30 minutes each of instruction (original course costs 2,000USD). Also may have a Kevin Haggerty CD on Trading the Opening Range which, if interested, I can send via e-mail.

Let me know if any of these interest you.

#15     Feb 4, 2007
  6. traderon, I emailed you.

#16     Feb 4, 2007
  7. traderon

traderon

hi Firstchoice,

I did receive your mail and appreciate it. I just heard from another trader who has the Miller course and also has e-mail. If he is willing to do a swap, it would be best unless you have a way of receiving 8, 7k DVD files on Windows Media Format?

Traderon

#17     Feb 4, 2007
  8. traderon, if you received my email, then you need to email me and not clog up the message board with this discussion. Emails are a very good way of communicating. Email me if you want it. The public forum here is not email.

#18     Feb 6, 2007
  9. traderon

traderon

firstchoice:

you said you didn't have e-mail correct? That you didn't know how we could swap files correct?

Therefore, a swap took place elsewhere in lieu of this revelation.

sorry

End of clogulation

#19     Feb 6, 2007
  10. LOL. traderon you still don't get it. Obviously you don't know how to instant message somebody and you don't understand what email is used for. Therefore GOOD LUCK to you on your trading. You are going to need it if you don't understand how to instant message somebody on a message board. LOL. And if somebody sent you the Inner circle in this small amount of time, then chances are that it is a virus because Inner circle is a very large file and it can't be transfered in one day. So you get what you deserve. SEE YA!!

And these people wonder why they lose their money trading...LOL.

#20     Feb 6, 2007