Initiating a kid's education into the markets

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by KohPhiPhi, Aug 4, 2022.

1. M.W.

M.W.

LOL

#11     Aug 5, 2022
  2. My friend you do not seem to exist ? :(

https://www.google.com/search?q=gaf...i57j0i546l3.2997j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

#12     Aug 6, 2022
    virtusa likes this.
  3. Sprout

Sprout

Cashflow board game by Rich Dad Poor Dad. It’s fun, educational and gives exposure to small deals (financial markets) and large deals (RE, Biz buying) scenarios and the thought process to evaluate them while attempting to exit the rat race (living paycheck to paycheck).

#13     Aug 6, 2022
    KohPhiPhi likes this.
  4. 2rosy

2rosy

There were games back in the 80s to trade/ invest in commodities ,stocks, options. I might still have the 5 inch floppy

#14     Aug 6, 2022
  5. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Focus on the gambling aspect of trading.

the thrill of winning, seeing how analysis makes the odds move in your favor.

If he’s motivated, he’ll keep looking for an edge and will learn the analytical stuff himself.

or pay Ken Calhoun to teach him. He’s so good, he’s got people from other dimensions making money.

#15     Aug 6, 2022
  6. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

#16     Aug 6, 2022
  7. Overnight

Overnight

Stop being a smarmy asshole, because we know you do not mean what you say.

#17     Aug 6, 2022
  8. KohPhiPhi

KohPhiPhi

Any other recommendation for educational books aimed to youngsters?

#18     Aug 7, 2022
    murray t turtle likes this.
  9. %%
    DAVE Ramsey loves to mention the kids+ billionaires favorite book\
    The Turtle [aka tortoise ]+ The Hare.
    Elementary education but great\ Dave is over 50years young+ multimillionaire.
    Tell him turtles do better in rivers ........................ Also tell him most market makers maybe millionaires, so don't think a female turtle winning one race big time is the key to FT KNOX/LOL:D:D
    Most 16 year old young men are visual;
    IBD founder; How to make Money in Stocks , Green or Orange cover+ great charts+ fundymentals. [Older red cover is great but not near as colorful + much shorter/black + white charts.]
    Teach him to watch 50 +200 day moving average , not just because Ken Calhoun does / Ken C got that from IBD........................................................................:caution::caution::caution::caution::caution::caution:,:caution::caution::caution::caution:
    Thanks /great question.

#19     Aug 11, 2022
  10. Sprout

Sprout

The Wiley Series "The Little Book of _____" are very good. They cover a variety of investing topics, easily digestible and each topic can be read in a couple of days.

The one's on Behavior and Psychology would be a good start.

#20     Aug 11, 2022
    KohPhiPhi likes this.