Inidicators used in your strategy?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by deks22, May 12, 2006.

1. Price, Volume, MACD and The Stochastic Indicator.

- Spydertrader

#41     May 15, 2006
  2. I can still hear something buzzing around my ears, must be one of those "internet heroes" they all have Bill Gates money and are knee deep in supermodel pussy.... one wonders where they find the time to post here.... aaaahahahahahahaa :)

#42     May 15, 2006
  3. Why do you continue to make yourself look like an ass and continue off-topic postings like this?

Grow up man, I'm 19 and I'm acting more mature than you are, you sound jealous over something, and I'm not sure what.

If you have personal issues, take them up VIA PM... but stop acting stupid *again, I can't solve stupidity*, and PM me with your issues with me. You just add trash to ET and give it a bad reputation. Are you related to Max401 by any chance? Jesus. GROW UP.

Stop adding trash to ET, you are just making yourself look stupid by continuing with your idiotic posts.

I appolgize to the OP and everyone else, for someone else's stupidity, hopefully a mod will delete all this crap soon, I don't have the power to remove stupidity either, only mods do that :)

#43     May 15, 2006
  4. Actually, each member has exactly the power to remove stupidity. It's called the Ignore function.

- Spydertrader

#44     May 15, 2006
  5. Oh and ps: A real professional would not have replied to me in the first place, they are too secure and confident within themselves to bother justifying themselves to a stranger, keep that in mind next time you want to play the big man to newbys :)

#45     May 15, 2006
  6. Sorry Spyder, I try to get along with as many members as possible, like I said, I hate to resort to use the Ignore function, ET is the only place I hang out with other traders.

It's a shame I have to actually block people, from what appears to be jealousy.... that's the only way I can see it.

#46     May 15, 2006
  7. You've been dealt with, run along

#47     May 15, 2006
  8. Thanks, I'll.... keep that in mind!

Good luck with your trading Mr. Professional!

I still have lots to learn, but you know it all apparently.

I'm going to go figure that out, bye :D, again, thanks for taking a great thread off topic!

#48     May 15, 2006
  9. No need to apologize to me. My comments do not reflect on the quality of the thread nor the thread participants. I merely provided a suggestion.

- Spydertrader

#49     May 15, 2006
  10. Bzzzz bzzzz

#50     May 15, 2006